By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All 3D Mario Sales Comparison: SM3DW 4.3mil / SM3DL 10.1mil

Pavolink said:
Samus Aran said:
Pavolink said:

How about considering all others arguments vs 1 exception?

And 3DWorld sales are not far ahead of SSB considering the latest was released 6 months ago.

Now that you mention the 3DS:

MK7 - 11.7M

3D Land - 10M

So, what's the excuse for 3DWorld?

You do realize you got a free AAA game with MK8 right? And two very cheap DLC packs to keep the hype for the game up...

Moving the goal post.

Deluxe bundle $299

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/consoles/super-mario-3d-world-wii-u-32gb-deluxe-console/117284

Because MK8 isn't bundled?

It's not moving goal posts either, it's explaining the sales of MK8.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

Look again.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

tbone51 said:

My post is more of an opinion but your "reality" is fact? Lol ok. Just funny how much hate SM3DW gets, its astonishing XD

Where is the hate? Ive seen people who think its the weakest 3D Mario or people who didnt think it was amazing, but never anyone saying they hate it...

Skullwaker said:
As long as 3D World surpasses Sunshine, I'll be happy. It's way too good of a game to be the worst selling 3D Mario.

To be fair, all 3D Mario games are way too good of a game to be the worst selling 3D Mario game.

Except maybe SM64 DS, but only because its a remake and not an original game like the others.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

KLXVER said:
tbone51 said:

My post is more of an opinion but your "reality" is fact? Lol ok. Just funny how much hate SM3DW gets, its astonishing XD

Where is the hate? Ive seen people who think its the weakest 3D Mario or people who didnt think it was amazing, but never anyone saying they hate it...

"Post History", thats where the hate is. Same goes with DK:TF

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
tbone51 said:

He is just mad because many have already said, including me, that while the game is good is not what we expect. Also, that the game didn't move consoles. But he misundertood and believes it is "hate".

Pavolink said:
Glad to see the two best at top.

*high five*

Pavolink said:
KLXVER said:
tbone51 said:

He is just mad because many have already said, including me, that while the game is good is not what we expect. Also, that the game didn't move consoles. But he misundertood and believes it is "hate".

lol, you shown plenty of hate towards SM3DW/SSBU/DK:TF, no need to twist things up.

Samus Aran said:

It's not moving goal posts either, it's explaining the sales of MK8.

So both are bundled, and MK8 bundle is more expensive. So, again, this doesn't explain anything.

tbone51 said:

lol, you shown plenty of hate towards SM3DW/SSBU/DK:TF, no need to twist things up.

Explain to me why I hate those games.