By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Now they're all out, best looking MK8 track?

Tagged games:

?

Neo Bowser City 3DS 14 11.29%

Ribbon Road GBA 23 18.55%

Animal Crossing 13 10.48%

Dragon Driftway 4 3.23%

Mute City 8 6.45%

Hyrule Circuit 4 3.23%

Mount Wario 10 8.06%

Electrodrome 11 8.87%

Rainbow Road N64 13 10.48%

Other 24 19.35%

Total:124

I'm kinda torn between Ribbon Road GBA and Rainbow Road N64 myself; the former's Toy-Story-esque quality and the latter's vast, sky high bckdrop are both such a treat for the eyes.

Around the Network

Ribbon Roads and that's a fact!

curl-6 said:
I'm kinda torn between Ribbon Road GBA and Rainbow Road N64 myself; the former's Toy-Story-esque quality and the latter's vast, sky high bckdrop are both such a treat for the eyes.

Can I just point out that it's kinda crazy that Rainbow Road 64 is still considered one of the most beautiful tracks after all the progress Nintendo has made in HD visuals?  Serious, the guys behind the artistic design of Rainbow Road 64 really nailed it.!

Well, this isn't easy...

If I had to narrow it down to my top 4, I'd say Ribbon Road due to how well it represents the toy-like feel, Animal Crossing because of how well it represents the series and the seasons add some variety, Big Blue because it's Big Blue and Electrodrome because of the colourful vibe.

More DLC incoming... I can smell it.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

This might sound like an odd one, but Cloudtop Cruise I always found the prettiest. The general theme, atmosphere, and art style blend together fantastically.

Ribbon road is my fav

You're asking me to pick my favorite child. I can't. Every track is a winner in my book!

You won't see any Cheese Lands here... I wish we got Choco Mountain instead..

Wild Woods

Click HERE and be happy