By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Now they're all out, best looking MK8 track?

Tagged games:

?

Neo Bowser City 3DS 14 11.29%

Ribbon Road GBA 23 18.55%

Animal Crossing 13 10.48%

Dragon Driftway 4 3.23%

Mute City 8 6.45%

Hyrule Circuit 4 3.23%

Mount Wario 10 8.06%

Electrodrome 11 8.87%

Rainbow Road N64 13 10.48%

Other 24 19.35%

Total:124

Wild Woods, Moo Moo Meadows, Hyrule Circuit or Animal Crossing.... I can't decide....

Around the Network

Ribbon Road GBA.

HyrulianScrolls said:
Has always been Dolphin Shoals for me, and even though DLC 2 put up some stiff competition, Dolphin Shoals still take it for me. The water and lighting are insane. Such a gorgeous track.

I would have included those, but alas, VGChartz only allows for 10 options. ;)

Barkley said:
Wild Woods, Moo Moo Meadows, Hyrule Circuit or Animal Crossing.... I can't decide....

Moo Moo Meadows is gorgeous. I think most of us kind of forget it because it's such a basic theme and track but the grass, reflections, and sunset on that track are pretty amazing.

Well, that's a pretty comfortable win for Ribbon Road out of the individual tracks.

Long live the king.

Around the Network

They'll not all out. There are still 16 more being announced in a month.

HyrulianScrolls said:
Has always been Dolphin Shoals for me, and even though DLC 2 put up some stiff competition, Dolphin Shoals still take it for me. The water and lighting are insane. Such a gorgeous track.

This man get's it!

Einsam_Delphin said:
HyrulianScrolls said:

This man get's it!

Dolphin Shoals is easier on 200CC than on 150CC lol.

I always prefer the retro tracks in MK though, don't know why.

Dragon Driftway represent

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

slab_of_bacon said:
Dragon Driftway represent

Glad someone's showing it some love; gorgeous track, especially when you come around that corner with the antigrav boosts, and the sun glares through the dragon's spines...