By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty viral marketing gets sent to mods of Wii U subreddit

I hope Wii U gets CoD for other Wii U owners but I don't think I'll get it to be honest unless Splatoon turns out to be bad.

Around the Network

It's just stupid if COD was not launched for Wii U too in my opinion.
To me is a win/win situation for Activision and Wii U owers.

grannamir said:
It's just stupid if COD was not launched for Wii U too in my opinion.
To me is a win/win situation for Activision and Wii U owers.

It's not a win for Activision if they can't get enough profit out of it.

The only thing I could do as a Wii U owner was link to the CoD site. It lets them know that I'm interested in the game. I hope it paid off.

I don't see that happening, Wii-U can't handle BO3. It's going to be next gen only. Even if BO3 were to launch on Wii-U, it would be a heavily modified version.

Around the Network

Does not matter if it comes to WiiU.

If third parties keep ignoring the Nintendo versions of their games in the commercials mainstream customers wont know that its a thing on WiiU.
It costs 0 money to add the WiiU version to the commercial yet there were at least 10 or so cases where Nintendo versions were "hidden" from the public.

There is simply no explanation for this because its basically reducing ones own profit without any real advantage.

The only thing that would be plausible is that they sabotage themselves on purpose to have a reason for "see we told you it wont sell". To probably get rid of Nintendo a company which has a mentality thats the opposite of the rest.

The other reason they dont show NIntendo versions is because they KNOW those versions are sub par and they are embarassed about that product... but then why make it as bad as it is?

I still believe Nintendo players have interest in ALL kinds of games.
I'm a PS fan these days, but i was with Nintendo in the NES and SNES era.
I remember that i played all kinds of games back then, from adventure ,fighting, shooters, racing etc.
So like i said, i believe that Nintendo fans out there are not so closed to other types of games like people think.

If you got something to announce regarding Wii U then announce it at the same time as the PS4 or xbone announcement. Not months later. That hurts the sales of the game.

If you got nothing in development for Wii U then just say it, stop the speculation.

Really hope they add gamepad gyro aiming in addition to the pointer controls this time around. That would instantly sell me on the game.

knubie2 said:
Really hope they add gamepad gyro aiming in addition to the pointer controls this time around. That would instantly sell me on the game.

Gyro aiming would be spectacular. Its so much more accurate than a analog stick.