By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US May monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Please be excited.

Around the Network

Even though the hardware seems to bounce around a lot when they are outside the top 20 it looks very wrong for the naked PS4 at $399 to be ahead of the MCC Xb one at $350 at any time in the hourlies. I imagine that in the monthly wash up MCC will stay ahead because more often than not MCC will be ahead in the hourly chart.In fact I can;t see the naked PS4 in the top 100 on the monthly chart. But perhaps it will appear somewhere in there at the next update.

The TLOU bundle seems to be maintaining a gap with AC, and MCC seems to be further adrift, making it a bit harder to predict Xb one winning May. But I think unless the naked PS4 gets into the top 50 by the end of the month then 2 Xb one skus in the top 50 and only one PS4 sku will probably indicate a Xb one NPD win again in May.

The Witcher 3 is clearly doing better on PS4 than Xb one on amazon, but I think NPD will show the revers and TW3 will sell most on Xb one. Amazon is bad for software prediction.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Does anyone know what is happening with the standalone PS4 in the monthly chart? It's been in the top 50 most of the month and yet isn't charting.

And XBO back above PS4, the battle continue!

binary solo said:
Even though the hardware seems to bounce around a lot when they are outside the top 20 it looks very wrong for the naked PS4 at $399 to be ahead of the MCC Xb one at $350 at any time in the hourlies. I imagine that in the monthly wash up MCC will stay ahead because more often than not MCC will be ahead in the hourly chart.In fact I can;t see the naked PS4 in the top 100 on the monthly chart. But perhaps it will appear somewhere in there at the next update.

The TLOU bundle seems to be maintaining a gap with AC, and MCC seems to be further adrift, making it a bit harder to predict Xb one winning May. But I think unless the naked PS4 gets into the top 50 by the end of the month then 2 Xb one skus in the top 50 and only one PS4 sku will probably indicate a Xb one NPD win again in May.

The Witcher 3 is clearly doing better on PS4 than Xb one on amazon, but I think NPD will show the revers and TW3 will sell most on Xb one. Amazon is bad for software prediction.

I dont really think the witcher 3 will do better on x1. It dosent matter if MS has advertising rights, its not the type of game that really does amazing on a xbox.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
And XBO back above PS4, the battle continue!

It didn't last long, but I saw it as well. 

Witcher 3 PS4 is making a play for the PSN card pole positions.

The Witches 3

So, The Witcher 3 on PS4 is selling three times more than the Xbox One version (at least on Amazon)? Also, nice to see the PS4 back on top 20.

All 3 PS4 versions of the The Witcher 3 selling above any Xbox One version. Looks like that marketing deal is really paying off for Microsoft ;)