By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official E3 Microsoft Conference 2015- IT HAPPENED!!! Rate the conference- Post your thoughts!!!

Rate the conference!

10 40 14.87%

9 35 13.01%

8 46 17.10%

7 60 22.30%

6 38 14.13%

5 19 7.06%

4 4 1.49%

3 5 1.86%

2 2 0.74%

1 18 6.69%

Total:267

I'll rate it after I see the others

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
so who's conference is next?

EA I think...But Sony is tonight.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

was a good show to watch but nothing there amazing tbh

il be getting an xbox1 at xmas and halo 5 and gears remaster is what id pick up

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I thought it was an easy 9/10 and the only reason I can't give it a 10/10 is because 'perhaps' Sony will have a slightly better conference. Absolutely brilliant.

The PS5 Exists. 

Hello.

A solid 7 for me. Backwards compatibility legit surprised me. Rare Replay is cool. Their pirate thing looked alright, though I'm a bit gutted it's an MMO. Recore seems neat.

Too long on Fallout. Too long on Ubisoft stuff. Too long with Minecraft on a table.

Sony'll make all the same mistakes too. I'm expecting ages on Morpheus and ages on third party games I have no interest in.

Anyway, was 'reet.

Around the Network

Its was good for what it was
7/10

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Looks Battlefront COD and AC are going to be in Sony's conference.

Halo 5 Gameplay
Gigantic Gamepaly
Forza 6 Gameplay
Rare HD Collection - 30 Games - 30$
Son of Theives - New Rare IP
Fable Legends Gameplay
Minecraft Hololens Demo
Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Gears of War 4 Gameplay
New Exclusive from Keiji - Recore
Tomb Raider Gameplay
Backwards Compatibility!!
ID@Xbox Montage
MODS!!
Fallout 4 Marketing
Division Marketing
EA Access - Dragon Age + Titanfall
Xbox Game Preview (Early Access)
Timed Exclusive from Dean Hall

I thought it was pretty good it definitely started out strong i'd say. Even though I was really shocked at the announcement I don't see backwards compatibility as THAT big of a deal. Recore looks interesting, gears looked really good, rare collection is really cool and forza looks beautiful. Some low points in the conference but I wasn't bored during any of it, except the hololens demonstration. Overall i'd give it an 8/10 maybe it was a lot better than I had expected.

I'll never ever knock more features being added, but was BC really their biggest announcement? Definitely a great addition, but I think the "MS just won E3" comments off that announcement was definitely premature, because, well, how does the XBOne win based on the XB360?

That Rare collection is definitely nice though. Glad Nintendo doesn't own things like Banjo 1 or Perfect Dark. Other than that, I didn't see a "punch" in this conference.