By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 Games You Love To Replay

Do you replay games?

Sometimes, not too often 24 50.00%

Hell yeah! 23 47.92%

No not really 1 2.08%

Total:48

Some games you play you just can't stop replaying, no matter how many times you beat/play it, you wanna come back to it later. My question for you is: What 5 games do you find yourself replaying the most? 

For me, what takes my number one spot is Super Mario Bros. 3 GBA. Something about the way it looks, sounds, plays, etc. makes me come back to it a lot. It's pretty easy to get back into and not (immediately) so challenging that you want to give up. Nostalgia may also play apart, World 3 is definitely my fave world in it XD

My top 5*:

5. Dragon Quest VIII

4. Super Monkey Ball

3. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

2. Pokemon FR/LG

1. Super Mario Bros. 3 GBA

Around the Network

In no particular order:

Mega Man
Super Metroid
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Metro 2033
Dark Souls

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Hmm. Tough one. I normally don't replay MANY games, but there are a few I play from time to time. Actually, I recently decided to revisit some old games I haven't played in a long time, but some new games have gotten in the way

Anyway, the games I've replayed the most should be: Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario 64DS, Skyward Sword, Pokemon spin-offs, Pokemon mainline, and 2D Metroid games.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Earthbound
Wind Waker
Sonic 2
Super Smash Bros for Wii U
Super Mario 64

Hard question, but these are the ones that best reflect it:

5. Dragon's Dogma

4. Dark Souls

3. Resident Evil 5

2. Dead Rising

1. Metal Gear Solid 2

Around the Network

Legend of Dragoon
Jade Empire
Dragon Age Origins
Pokemon
Deus Ex

No particular order

metroid prime
super mario galaxy
ridge racer V
pilotwings 64
tekken tag tournament

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I usually go back to some of my favorites, like Metal Gear Solid, and Mario 64. I don't replay games too often, though.

bet: lost

Brigandine, Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden 2 The Dark Sword of Chaos, Mega Man 3, and Wild Guns.  These are my go to games if I can't decide on anything to play.

1. Tales of Symphonia
2. Age of Empires II
3.Fire Emblem Awakening
4. Mario Kart 8
5. Super Smash Bros 4

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |