By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yooka Laylee Kickstarter is Live Now and Reached All Goals in 24 Hours (Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor)

Samus Aran said:

Am I the only one who's just looking at the money going up? :p

No, no you aren't. My god.... I wish all that moey was coming to my bank account.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

I love doing that too, with kickstarter.

I did the same for project eternity (baldurs gate successor) & Torment  - tides of numenera (planescape torment successor)

JRPGfan said:

2months and 6-7 people make this:

Its beyound impressive. I know haveing the experiance makes all the differnce in the world,

and these guys certainly have that... still... wow.

Added to OP :)

Samus Aran said:

Im sure Steve and everyonr else at playtonics is too :0

SpokenTruth said:
For those in the US, remember that the money is in Pounds. If you convert it to Dollars, it's already over $370,000....in one hour.

AMAZING!

Can someone explain how i can add to this? Never did this before. Might add $10 because i F***king just want too :p

Around the Network

This might reach all of its stretch goals in a day.

I give it maximum 2 days for it to reach all its stretch goals

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Just pledged myself. Call about "being on the bandwagon", eh?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

tbone51 said:
SpokenTruth said:
For those in the US, remember that the money is in Pounds. If you convert it to Dollars, it's already over $370,000....in one hour.

AMAZING!

Can someone explain how i can add to this? Never did this before. Might add $10 because i F***king just want too :p

YOu need to signup to kickstated and then just lcik pledge and how much you want to give.  Its the first time i ever backed something to :)  I eally hope they add to their stretch goals though

tbone51 said:
SpokenTruth said:

AMAZING!

here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival/pledge/new?clicked_reward=false

pick a option to pledge.

pick say the 10£ one (15$) and get a digital version of the game (from steam)  (or go for the consol version).

press continue to next step

create sign up   OR log in with face book.

ect

ect

Samus Aran said:

Publishers should realize people still want good old 3D platformers. Let's hope this inspires some developers/publishers.

I hope so, this generation could really use some.