By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yooka Laylee Kickstarter is Live Now and Reached All Goals in 24 Hours (Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor)

Hit its first stretch goal already, very impressive!

Around the Network

Already closing in on 300k.

Keep it going guys!

Samus Aran said:

Am I the only one who's just looking at the money going up? :p

Nope, both before and after I kicked in I watched the money pile grow by about 50k. This is nuts. I kinda want the N64 version, but no way in Hell am I paying that price. Hopefully they'll do a retail version for console, will upgrade my pledge for that.

Samus Aran said:

Publishers should realize people still want good old 3D platformers. Let's hope this inspires some developers/publishers.

Yep :)  gone is the gen of everything needs to be action/first person shooter.

I think this gen of consols is going to be really good.

So many RPGs have come back from seemingly the land of the dead... and a game like this certainly cant hurt any.

Hell even the new Mega Man (Mighty Nr 9).... its like someone turned the clock back a a decade or something :)

So they're making a N64 box huh? Wonder if they had to run that by nintendo first.
I'd love to kick-start this game but at this point it will clear the stretch goals and then some so I don't think I'll need to bother. I'll just grab it when it's released.
Still dont really like the character designs though, fully expect it to be a swift blast of awesome from my childhood though

Around the Network

300k already. This is beyond insane. I might jump on the bandwagon and chip in...

teigaga said:
Jesus at this rate it will hit 1m by sunday night

What about today?

BraLoD said:
There should be more goals, not over the 1M, between it, seriously the difference between them and what they add is really not very nice after the boss battles.

Local co-op is a huge plus for me.

Also, I am amazed they are able to make this game even on twice what their biggest stretch goal is. 

My goodness, just about $500 K as I'm posting this!

KLXVER said:
Grant Kirkhope is really great, but man that David Wise.....fucking amazing.

https://d15chbti7ht62o.cloudfront.net/assets/003/706/193/94ddfad81fa522380cff941be8aed728_original.mp3?1430407807

David Wise is a legend.