By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U 10M before E3? Yes!

Wii U 10M before E3

Yes 151 52.80%

No 135 47.20%

Total:286

Since E3 is a little over a month away, I'm going to say no.

Sony announces over 22 million... Wii U still hasn't passed 10 :(

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

No.

I'm now filled with determination.

I don't think it'll happen unless Splatoon becomes something really big and moves a lot of consoles.

SpokenTruth said:
enlightenedmaster said:
nope,just after it

it embarrassing how pathetic WiiU sales are after Wii success

The entire board and head management of Nintendo would be fired if it was an american company

Actually, if it were an American company only the lower staff would be laid off and the upper management would be given exorbitant bonuses.

well i was talking about serious comapny

but yeah........the way things are going today,that would happen.it is the reason american companies are falling behind in many areas

I estimate the chance of that as big as the PS4 reaching 25 million consoles shipped for E3 2015 so in both cases it would be a month after it. Perhaps the WII U a bit earlier.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

Its amazing how the Wii U hasn't even passed 10 million yet when I made a poll back in August or so last year saying the Vita would get to 10 million first and literally no one agreed with me, with most stating that the Wii U would have reached it and passed it, by last xmas. And here we are, wondering if it will hit 10 million by the middle of the following year...

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

If we look only VGC numbers, currently 9.5m for 28th March, until E3 we have 10-11 weeks, average week sales for Wii U are around 40k and we will have Xenoblade X Japan and Splatoon world wide release which will certainly increase slightly sale, so 10m is very likely.

But I waiting for official Nintendo numbers till 31th March, they will release them next week.

10 million is very likely. i really hope it does.

Guys, when you will finally understand that the "basis" is never happen for nothing console!?
A console in March don't sell at the same level of April. Like in May. Like in June. Like in July. ecc.
You seriusly think that PS4 will sell costant +300,000 ? PS4 will dropped at 120,000/150,000, or even less.
XBO is currently at 70,000 (and not 90,000, overtracked, confirmed by more source), it will dropped at 40,000/50,000 in April/May.

And for Wii U... The sales will dropped at 30,000 / 35,000, even if actually it sell at +40,000.
We must considering Splatoon and Xeno X boost, but yeah... i don't think will pass 10,000,000 before the week ending 13 June.

I think will pass 10,000,000 by end of June.