By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Is Restricted To Having 6 Games In China, Banned Games Are Confiscated Along With Console And Fined

gooch_destroyer said:
all hail Knack!

Where did you find that gif of me?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Any game with Zombies and Ghost in them is also banned. Those Zombies and stuff will have to be remodeled.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

What's the problem with Bloodborne? O.o

I can imagine why the orders got banned, but this one... I have no clue.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

mZuzek said:
OH, MAN. KNACK! I need to move to China right now. I MUST experience Knack.

Damn straight. I'd travel to Jupiter to play Knack.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

200,000 shipments in China? Finally some numbers!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

all hail Knack!

OT: Seriously, fuck China and its stupid policies.

Modded axumblade

Nintendo's situation in China would be soooo much better. The market is ripe and absolutely perfect for it. I could see lots of consoles being sold there if they were to put it on the market. Nintendo needs to get on this while they can!

mZuzek said:
LipeJJ said:
What's the problem with Bloodborne? O.o

I can imagine why the orders got banned, but this one... I have no clue.

Dude, it has, like. Blood. It's in the name.

In fact I don't think we need to go as far as blood, just having a darker color palette than The Wind Waker should be enough.

Haha, good one. xD

But on a serious note, if blood/violence is the main problem with the banning of BB, then the list of banned games should be much bigger than 6. Actually, 50% of the games would be banned. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
mZuzek said:

In fact I don't think we need to go as far as blood, just having a darker color palette than The Wind Waker should be enough.

Haha, good one. xD

But on a serious note, if blood/violence is the main problem with the banning of BB, then the list of banned games should be much bigger than 6. Actually, 50% of the games would be banned. :P

I believe the 6 games are those that are not banned.

mysteryman said:
LipeJJ said:
mZuzek said:

Haha, good one. xD

I believe the 6 games are those that are not banned.

You're right! I'm sorry, I totally misread it. So, well, that explains everything. The 6 non-banned games should be really... light hearted.