By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Rumors] Transcripts about Konami vs. Kojima situation

don´t worry, people.
We wil continue to have a new Pro Evolution Soccer every year, even if all that happens! :P

Around the Network

It has grammar mistakes in places. I really don't buy this anymore.

Who else is still optimistic that all this situation is just another powerplay from master Kojima.

beeje13 said:
Does Kojima have enough money to set up his own independent studio? If not, he could get picked up by Sony, or another Japanese publisher like namco bandai, square enix etc...

I really hope Kojima (and his team) finds a nice place. He definitely did not deserve the shitty treatment from Konami and I wish him the absolute best.

The_BlackHeart__ said:
Who else is still optimistic that all this situation is just another powerplay from master Kojima.

It may be just wishfull delusion but I'm certain this is a trolljima plot.

Trolling have changed. World of proxy trolling.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

FUCK YOU KONAMI!

i play this year MGS5 und love it, thanks kojima and his team. after MGS 5, i buy no more konami-games!

please all, write konami on twitter and facebook: MGS 5 - its a hideo kojima game! thousands player write it now worldwide. konami hate this xD

If there is any truth to this why couldn't konami just sell the IPs of Metal Gear and Silent Hill along with Kojima productions to a company that would like having highly acclaimed games? If mobile and gambling is the focus.

The_BlackHeart__ said:

I doubt this. It detracts from the product Kojima is working on. If anything its making people unsure about buying MGS5.

HollyGamer said:
Drakrami said:
gatito said:

Maybe because he makes high quality games just as Nintendo. Don't be so shallow.

lol, dont be bitter and call me names. It's a fact. MGS4 and MGS5 were/are both AAA in graphics and pushes the hardware. Something not achieveable on WiiU. 

Maybe because the one that rply to you is Nintendo fans ,  so many people already want to kidnaped Kojima for their platform choice, logically. He need to go indies, or work on beside SONY, Nintendo or Microsoft, but Sony and Microsoft is more realistic because Kojima type of games is closer to cinematic story telling  and focusing on graphic.

lol you took that too far...I was saying he should PERHAPS work for Nintendo considering I would think that they are in friendly terms as after all, Snake was in Brawl and possibly DLC for Sm4sh (though probs not), therefore probably joining Nintendo would be the most easier/logical choice for Kojima.  I mean look at games like Bayonetta 2, I think it looks beautiful on WiiU hardware and it's a very critically acclaimed title. You're under the assumption that it'll be restricted to WiiU when it could entirely be on a more powerful hardware like the NX and even then, the WiiU isn't horrible with graphics. Besides, that graphical department belongs to PC. Graphics aren't everything or else Ground Zero would've been flown off the shelves.

I somewhat doubt this as valid because of it's overly harsh nature.. it feels more biased than factual, imo...

But regardless, this is very sad to hear..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]