By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Rumors] Transcripts about Konami vs. Kojima situation

Kotastic said:
HollyGamer said:
Drakrami said:
gatito said:

Maybe because he makes high quality games just as Nintendo. Don't be so shallow.

lol, dont be bitter and call me names. It's a fact. MGS4 and MGS5 were/are both AAA in graphics and pushes the hardware. Something not achieveable on WiiU. 

Maybe because the one that rply to you is Nintendo fans ,  so many people already want to kidnaped Kojima for their platform choice, logically. He need to go indies, or work on beside SONY, Nintendo or Microsoft, but Sony and Microsoft is more realistic because Kojima type of games is closer to cinematic story telling  and focusing on graphic.

lol you took that too far...I was saying he should PERHAPS work for Nintendo considering I would think that they are in friendly terms as after all, Snake was in Brawl and possibly DLC for Sm4sh (though probs not), therefore probably joining Nintendo would be the most easier/logical choice for Kojima.  I mean look at games like Bayonetta 2, I think it looks beautiful on WiiU hardware and it's a very critically acclaimed title. You're under the assumption that it'll be restricted to WiiU when it could entirely be on a more powerful hardware like the NX and even then, the WiiU isn't horrible with graphics. Besides, that graphical department belongs to PC. Graphics aren't everything or else Ground Zero would've been flown off the shelves.

Lol, using Bayoneta as sample it  was plain wrong, Just how many games   Kojima made games for Playstation (PS, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP), and how many succesfull Ip that came to Playstation helping Kojima carier. and also Bayoneta is only one games that trying to bring mature them to Wii U, but failed in the market. i bet Kojima games will be more failed in Nintendo world. Nintendo has no market for his games. Most of Nintendo fans are just want to see exclusivity and only few Nintendo fans that care this games coming to Nintendo. And you also also mention NX (which we still dont know what is NX) , and Also Nintedo will not focusing on powerfull console in the future lol, and PC??? yeah like most developer now is cared for PC and PS4 not with Wii U.