By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - $40 Batman: Arkham Knight DLC Pass Revealed, Offers Six Months of Content

"We hate Nintendo" they say....."We love 3rd party games" they say. Well keep your turd party tripe with DLC, microtransaction nonsense. I'll keep my actual quality full titles.

And it's not just greedy profits either. It's these ridiculous marketing campaigns for the price it cost to develop the product or even more. It's how they channel the funds out, probably to a buddy's marketing company or another one of their own, and then they use that costs to justify the market price.

Around the Network
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

"We hate Nintendo" they say....."We love 3rd party games" they say. Well keep your turd party tripe with DLC, microtransaction nonsense. I'll keep my actual quality full titles.

And it's not just greedy profits either. It's these ridiculous marketing campaigns for the price it cost to develop the product or even more. It's how they channel the funds out, probably to a buddy's marketing company or another one of their own, and then they use that costs to justify the market price.

Let's not judge the game before it is released shall we?

If the game is anything like Arkham City it will be a good game.

i'll be buying it....I'm sorry

no thanks

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Yeah, I think I'm going to step back for a while on this one.

Around the Network

I probably won't get any of the DLC.

Time to wait for GOTY edition.

Yeah wait for 2 options. WB are greedy bastards

1. Complete edition
2. Ps+

Also funny people complain so much on indie games. Better than this kind of crap.

Wow, that's expensive. I will buy the game if it's near the quality of Arkham City/Asylum, but no way I'll pay so much for DLC content. It could be a good game, but not a 110€ game.

Batman you dissapoint me - Polar Man

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P