By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - $40 Batman: Arkham Knight DLC Pass Revealed, Offers Six Months of Content

If people stop paying for these and supporting this type of ethic, pubs will allow devs time to release the full games they make, and probably stop releasing rushed broken product and multi GB patches. Another game I will buy used a week after it comes out for 5 dollars less so they get zero support from me.

Around the Network

Some people get really angry for dlc huh?

Did you guys forget the awesome games Rocksteady made? Some of you are really quick to judge.

Samus Aran said:

Did you guys forget the awesome games Rocksteady made? Some of you are really quick to judge.

How can we forget. They gonna remaster those 2 games for more money :p

I think most has anger at WB not Rocksteady.

I think i will wait and see, being the last guy to play the game always benefit me, especially for season pass DLC.

I can wait for a complete edition, no problem.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Welp, not buying that ps4 batman bundle. I'm not all against DLC, but i abhor season passes. Only one i bought was hyrule warriors because it was $20 and had a LOT of content. but freakin $40 for more story, skins, batmobiles etc...no thank you.
Some may say, well just don't buy it, but I'm going to want story related content and i can't understand how a game gets delayed twice i believe and yet has "$40 worth of add-on content"
nope, I'll wait for a complete edition, or a sale that will bring this to within $70 max.

Yikes, that is quite expensive. If the content is there then would it be worth it? Of course. As long as they didn't remove things from the actual game (which they most likely did because as someone else mentioned how could they possibly make so much in so little time).

They really need to specify what the DLC is before people pay the full $40, that's a buttload of cash.

I don't have a lot of experience with DLC in games, only a few. But Mario Kart 8 for example told us exactly what we were getting in advance, and we got half the tracks of a regular game for $12.......plus a free 200cc mode.

Holy crap. That's a full 3DS game or great part of my Steam wish list during a sale.

Just no! Oo

Samus Aran said:

I don't deny the games, but the dlc they developed for those games has been tripe.  Most of it's been challenge room bullshit, or new characters that you can only use in that challenge room bullshit, overpriced skins and one mini-campaign that lasted all of two hours, if that.

If you had two tiny little pieces of content and released one and then released the second one six months later, then you could call that "six months of content" too.

Me? I was going to buy it on launch, but I think I've made up my mind now to just wait a year or so for the complete edition. It's not like there aren't a dozen other games waiting for me to get around to them in the meantime. Waiting is easy.