By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - $40 Batman: Arkham Knight DLC Pass Revealed, Offers Six Months of Content

These season passes are getting ridiculous. They are telling us that a Season pass cost almost as much as the damn entire game? $40 for Season and $60 for the game???? I swear, its like developers are trying their best not to sell games.
I think i will wait until the ultimate collection comes out.

Around the Network
spemanig said:

"Games are cheaper than they were ten years ago," my ass.

Well if i recall NES and early 90s systems had $40 games. Now they're $60 that's $20 in in almost $30 years.

I've said this before but we're paying $90+ for complete games now and that is crazy.

kayoss said:

These season passes are getting ridiculous. They are telling us that a Season pass cost almost as much as the damn entire game? $40 for Season and $60 for the game???? I swear, its like developers are trying their best not to sell games.
I think i will wait until the ultimate collection comes out.

I think its ridiculous too. However, I'll still get the game around launch.

If they're going to charge $40 they may want to specify what exactly you're getting with the season pass. Spending $40 without knowing what you're paying for doesn't sound that compelling...

Booooooooo. I'm so sick of this shit.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network
celador said:
Guess I'm waiting a year for the complete special edition then

Agreed. 

Yea, waiting for the complete edition.. these guys are getting crazy ..sucks though i really wanted to play this day one... oh well.

Praise the One.

spemanig said:

"Games are cheaper than they were ten years ago," my ass.

Is the $60 game unfinished?

I wouldn't care if the new game has the same amount of content as Arkham City. At launch of course.

$40 is pricey though for something that is released so shortly after the launch.

I am impressed that they bypassed the $30 bracket entirely. Not to mention $25 and $35. Ballsy.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS