By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 15 Skips E3 for Gamescom

Dr.Vita said:
Nice, I will be there!

Hehe same here.
Anyways I think this means SE will have more western stuff to show during their E3 conference.

Yup...RO friggin rocked  
Around the Network

didnt they say in the same interview that they might have a new trailer at E3,but like full blown stuff will be at Gamescom.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
didnt they say in the same interview that they might have a new trailer at E3,but like full blown stuff will be at Gamescom.

yup

we'll see something at E3 but anything major will be for Gamescom

ParryWinkle said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

yup

we'll see something at E3 but anything major will be for Gamescom

Ahh. Looking forward to it regardless 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Man, games are just taking longer and longer to make. I know that we are getting quality games but I remember when we'd get a Final Fantasy every other year or so.(PS1 Era) I am aware that games require much more work today but I just can't stand that I have to wait for Zelda, FFXV, and Uncharted. At least we're getting Dragon Quest Heroes and Xenoblade Chronicles X this year.

Around the Network
Nem said:
Well... gamescom is bigger than E3.

I'm curious as to how you quantified that. Care to share with us?

Ljink96 said:
Man, games are just taking longer and longer to make. I know that we are getting quality games but I remember when we'd get a Final Fantasy every other year or so.(PS1 Era) I am aware that games require much more work today but I just can't stand that I have to wait for Zelda, FFXV, and Uncharted. At least we're getting Dragon Quest Heroes and Xenoblade Chronicles X this year.

I would personally rather have SNES-PS2 era tech and more games than PS4 ear tech as one game every 7 years. But that's just me.

Well the cool thing this year is that if we miss FFXV, we can play it!

AlfredoTurkey said:
Nem said:
Well... gamescom is bigger than E3.

I'm curious as to how you quantified that. Care to share with us?

Gamescom has had more visitors than E3 for a few years now.

Wait! I got the perfect relic!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson