*facepalm* This is never going to work... 122 48.22%

It probably won't happen, but maybe. 59 23.32%

I can see it happening now. 9 3.56%

It's coming to Wii U! 25 9.88%

Potato 38 15.02%

Total:253
Paatar said:
bonzobanana said:
Black ops II was better on 360 and PS3 they had much better frame rates. A consistant 60fps I think on 360 but down to near half that on wii u with the ps3 around 50fps I think. What's the point if the wii u can't even match last gen for this type of game.

I'd rather they did something that could be enhanced on wii u, something that would benefit from a bit more gpu resources but doesn't need as much cpu resources. A driving game perhaps.

Don't even start with that. They never optimized the Wii U version. If Smash can run 1080p, 60fps in 8 player smash completely smooth and fine, CoD can do 60fps on it too.

Point is, Wii U is stronger than PS3 and 360 so stop saying it is weaker.

Much preferred blacks ops 2 on the U over the ps3. Local multiplayer playing on two screens at once? Not going to happen on the ps3 or xbox360.

Around the Network

even with 500k+, it won't make any difference. BUt al least, someone is trying

Click HERE and be happy 

Signed. Here's hoping.

I signed it. I want it on Wii U. Even though its a small group, the CoD people on Wii U are dedicated and will be for years. Reward their devotion by bringing the next installment to Wii U.

TheGoldenBoy said:
I personally don't think this will do anything. If it comes to the Wii U, it's because they think it makes business sense.

Thinking it makes business sense never stopped devs of skipping wii u.

Around the Network

I don't think this is gonna happen. In all honesty, if you want 3rd party support you bought the wrong console.

bonzobanana said:
Black ops II was better on 360 and PS3 they had much better frame rates. A consistant 60fps I think on 360 but down to near half that on wii u with the ps3 around 50fps I think. What's the point if the wii u can't even match last gen for this type of game.

I'd rather they did something that could be enhanced on wii u, something that would benefit from a bit more gpu resources but doesn't need as much cpu resources. A driving game perhaps.

Are we in 2013?

OP: Signed it, but i don't think it will do much this petition

We reap what we sow

bonzobanana said:

Please educate yourself.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I signed only because of the slight possibility. Wii U needs more third party gaemz.

And I have Ghosts, Black Ops 2 on Wii U, and if BO3 comes to Wii U I will get that to. There is somewhat of a fanbase here