I can see it happening now. 9 3.56%

It's coming to Wii U! 25 9.88%

Potato 38 15.02%

Total:253

I signed.

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
I personally don't think this will do anything. If it comes to the Wii U, it's because they think it makes business sense.

Thinking it makes business sense never stopped devs of skipping wii u.

They probably felt it wasn't worth the effort. 

Are you a fan of COD or it's this one that you are excited for. If it's the former, you are better off buying a ps4/xbox one for your COD fix. Even if there's a port for BO3, there is no guarantee that there will be more COD for the system in the future.

I signed it and said, "Take the Xbone version. We don't need this garbage on our TV Box."

But the silly petition doesn't show comments. What a waste of my time.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I think that the NNID sign in confirms at least that COD is in Nintendo's future, whether that means Wii U or otherwise. I don't think the petition means anything, in that case, as that decision is already made.

Around the Network

What's wrong with Black Ops II?

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

LOL!!!

Developers not going to port a game they previously had no intentions of porting based on an online petition unless the petition gains enough steam to be features in games media and standard media.

just how it is.

Blood_Tears said:
I don't think this is gonna happen. In all honesty, if you want 3rd party support you bought the wrong console.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/12/01/reggie-believes-third-party-developers-will-come-to-wii-u/

I havent seen one thread about how Reggie blatantly lied to the real and honest Nintendo fanbase regarding Wii U's third party support. Is it much easier to blame EA and Ubi for something that it is entirely the responsability of Nintendo executives? 

But hey, if Online Petitions satisfy your consumer rights, keep them up! 

Signed for ya. I'm into it

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.