Any hope?

*facepalm* This is never going to work... 122 48.22%

It probably won't happen, but maybe. 59 23.32%

I can see it happening now. 9 3.56%

It's coming to Wii U! 25 9.88%

Potato 38 15.02%

Total:253
AEGRO said:

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/12/01/reggie-believes-third-party-developers-will-come-to-wii-u/

I havent seen one thread about how Reggie blatantly lied to the real and honest Nintendo fanbase regarding Wii U's third party support. Is it much easier to blame EA and Ubi for something that it is entirely the responsability of Nintendo executives? 

But hey, if Online Petitions satisfy your consumer rights, keep them up! 

third party support was there at launch, they just pulled out because nobody was buying the shit they shoveled.

Around the Network

Im going to ask this question and whoever wants to answer it, please do it honestly.

If you worked for Activision and had to make the choice, seeing how COD Ghost and BOps II sold on the Wii U, would you make a Wii U port for BOps III?

I signed it

In my honest opinion If my company already had the reseaerch and money into the console, then there would be no point in leaving it in the dust. It may be a bad port, but I'd still make it. But no,  wouldn't expect all the money for this port with all DLC and all.

Unfortunately this petition is futile. Activision and Blizzard will not consider the WiiU for their yearly titles. It doesn't make business sense for them, and that's the only sense that matters.

You bought a Wii U for the first party games, the system was never going to get real third party support. Enjoy it for what it is, an amazing secondary console full of experiences only Nintendo could provide but if you want the Call of Duty's, the Assassin Creed's, etc. you're going to need a PS4 or Xbox One.

Around the Network
qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

In my honest opinion If my company already had the reseaerch and money into the console, then there would be no point in leaving it in the dust. It may be a bad port, but I'd still make it. But no,  wouldn't expect all the money for this port with all DLC and all.

That's the whole point, if they make a shitty money grab COD port, would you buy it? Then this entire petition becomes pointless! You know damn well that if they manage to make a Wii U port, you can forget about future DLC's and all that stuff. Or in the best case scenario, this:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/08/wii-u-gets-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-maps-two-years-later

it's already coming to the wii U

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Will probably not buy, so i didn't signed

(sick rhymes)

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

People want third party games on WiiU, yet they don't go out to buy it.

But, if it was Mario and friends on the other hand~

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Signed.