*facepalm* This is never going to work... 122 48.22%

It probably won't happen, but maybe. 59 23.32%

I can see it happening now. 9 3.56%

It's coming to Wii U! 25 9.88%

Potato 38 15.02%

Total:253
Tachikoma said:
AEGRO said:

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/12/01/reggie-believes-third-party-developers-will-come-to-wii-u/

I havent seen one thread about how Reggie blatantly lied to the real and honest Nintendo fanbase regarding Wii U's third party support. Is it much easier to blame EA and Ubi for something that it is entirely the responsability of Nintendo executives? 

But hey, if Online Petitions satisfy your consumer rights, keep them up! 

third party support was there at launch, they just pulled out because nobody was buying the shit they shoveled.

Pretty much this. Wii U owners needed to swallow the shit sandwich and everything they shoveled for the first year in order to keep full 3rd party support to Wii U. Even then some probably would have backed out.

But on topic I think it is coming. They just verified that Treyarch isn't making it, but directed them to talk to Activision regarding any other questions. Activision gave the PR speak.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
deskpro2k3 said:

People want third party games on WiiU, yet they don't go out to buy it.

But, if it was Mario and friends on the other hand~

Or maybe some of them are tired as hell of being offered Mass Effect 3 for $60 while the others get the entire trilogy for $60.

Or maybe some of them are tired as hell of being offered no, missing or late (2 years later) DLC.

Or maybe some of them are tired as hell of simply being treated like shit as a customer.  The one comapny that doesn't treat them that way happens to offer Mario and friends. 

So how would you like to explain Black Ops 2 sales on the Wii U?

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

SpokenTruth said:

What's to explain?  1 game is not suddenly going to atone for years of neglect.

And it won't much better either, and there's reasonable blame from all parties to go around.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Look at the comment by Joey Santana. Someone's feelings are hurt! Lmfao

PenguinZ said:
SpokenTruth said:

Or maybe some of them are tired as hell of being offered Mass Effect 3 for $60 while the others get the entire trilogy for $60.

Or maybe some of them are tired as hell of being offered no, missing or late (2 years later) DLC.

Or maybe some of them are tired as hell of simply being treated like shit as a customer.  The one comapny that doesn't treat them that way happens to offer Mario and friends. 

So how would you like to explain Black Ops 2 sales on the Wii U?

bonzobanana said:
Black ops II was better on 360 and PS3 they had much better frame rates. A consistant 60fps I think on 360 but down to near half that on wii u with the ps3 around 50fps I think.

Ontopic:  This will come for WiiU..

Call of duty do not sell that great on Nintendo consoles, and it did make sense to skip last time.. (more will buy now)

Also.. there are lot more WiiU owners  (7,5 vs +12 mill)

(and remember.. they did release it both when there where no userbase and the year after when WiiU only was at 3,5 mill)

Only thing.. how much will they optimice.. I think they know.. they have to do a decent job

Around the Network

Is Blops3 confirmed for PS360? If not it wont come to Wii U.
If it is confirmed it wont come to Wii U.... but has more reason to.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

If lots of you signed it, then how does it only have 70 supporters overall? Seems odd

Paatar said:
I don't like CoD but I am signing this because more third parties the better.

Vodacixi said:
I don't like COD, but I know some WiiU players that would really enjoy the next entry to be in that console. So, if there is anything I can do, for insignificant it could be, I'm doing it. Signed

arthurchan35 said:
I dont really care call of shitty coming to any platform.
But I voted just for the sake of WiiU

And this is why online petitions do not work.

I think buying Wii u 10 times and buying Activision games 20 times will be more realistic then depending on a petitions. No really i am serious.

Yes... but nobody would do that.