By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bravia 1080p LCD tv!?!?!?!?!

Who owns a 1080p LCD Bravia TV???

I'm just curious who hear owns one, that's all.

Around the Network

I own a 52IN XBR series one

I also have a Hitachi 44" full high def tv for my room.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Jessman said:
I own one.

what model and size?

Can't afford one but would love one. If anyone is giving one away let me know.

I just edited my post, look up ^

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Around the Network

I have 3 1080p Bravias. The Living room has a 52in XRB5, the same with the family room, and in our bedroom we have a 46in 1080p XRB3, but my favorite is our little Sony OLED in the Kitchen even if it is not 1080p its picture is still jaw dropping. My parents have 2 52in XRB5's, and both my Grandparents have 46in XRB3'3. In my gaming room Ihave a 70in SXRD XRB2, which nothing else compare to, I replaced my old 1080p project with it an I would not go back.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Jessman said:

I own a 52IN XBR series one

I also have a Hitachi 44" full high def tv for my room.

Does your bravia tv have the bravia engine pro?

It sure does.

Jessman said:
It sure does.

nice, so have you ever played your PS2 on your bravia tv, and if you have does your bravia do a good job of upscaling so that at least the PS2 games looks comparable to if it was connected to a tube tv?

I'm thinking of getting a bravia so I thought I'd ask those that have one.

KBG29 said:
I have 3 1080p Bravias. The Living room has a 52in XRB5, the same with the family room, and in our bedroom we have a 46in 1080p XRB3, but my favorite is our little Sony OLED in the Kitchen even if it is not 1080p its picture is still jaw dropping. My parents have 2 52in XRB5's, and both my Grandparents have 46in XRB3'3. In my gaming room Ihave a 70in SXRD XRB2, which nothing else compare to, I replaced my old 1080p project with it an I would not go back.

you sure love Sony tv's. LOLz

but yeah that OLED tv is what I want, well when it reaches at least 40in or something around their.