By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bravia 1080p LCD tv!?!?!?!?!

KBG29 said:
I have 3 1080p Bravias. The Living room has a 52in XRB5, the same with the family room, and in our bedroom we have a 46in 1080p XRB3, but my favorite is our little Sony OLED in the Kitchen even if it is not 1080p its picture is still jaw dropping. My parents have 2 52in XRB5's, and both my Grandparents have 46in XRB3'3. In my gaming room Ihave a 70in SXRD XRB2, which nothing else compare to, I replaced my old 1080p project with it an I would not go back.
 Jesus Christ, what do you do for a living? Are you family in oil or something?! 

Around the Network
ferret1603 said:
KBG29 said:
I have 3 1080p Bravias. The Living room has a 52in XRB5, the same with the family room, and in our bedroom we have a 46in 1080p XRB3, but my favorite is our little Sony OLED in the Kitchen even if it is not 1080p its picture is still jaw dropping. My parents have 2 52in XRB5's, and both my Grandparents have 46in XRB3'3. In my gaming room Ihave a 70in SXRD XRB2, which nothing else compare to, I replaced my old 1080p project with it an I would not go back.
 Jesus Christ, what do you do for a living? Are you family in oil or something?! 

lol, either that or he works for Sony.

got a 40" 1080p bravia with a free ps3 last summer. Best buy has these deals every few months. I don't know how to tell what type it is (bxr# and such).

Everything not running through my ps3 via hdmi looks like crap though(snes, dvd player, wii, gamecube) what gives?

Moneybags said:
got a 40" 1080p bravia with a free ps3 last summer. Best buy has these deals every few months. I don't know how to tell what type it is (bxr# and such).

Everything not running through my ps3 via hdmi looks like crap though(snes, dvd player, wii, gamecube) what gives?

Damn.  What did you do then?  I think my DVDs, Wii, and GC look friggin awesome on my 52" one.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I have a sharp 32" HD TV. 720p, I wish I had a bravia.

mM
Around the Network

Does anyone have an LG LCD tv?

I've read that they have very good upscaling abilities for SD sources, all thanks to the XD engine, now I don't know if it's PR or it has some truth to it.