By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many consoles do you have?

Currently own these... used to collect. Now most are in storage Consoles: Atari: 2600,7200, Jaguar Sony: Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3  Sega: Master System, Megadrive 1 & 2, MegaCD 1 & 2, 32x, Saturn, Dreamcast Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii Microsoft: Xbox, Xbox 360  3DO: 3DO Amstrad: GX4000  Amiga: CD32 Philips: CDI Handheld Sega: Gamegear, Nomad Sony: PSP 

Around the Network

NES
SNES
N64
GameCube
Wii
PS2
XBOX 360
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
DS Phat
DS Lite

My favorite console ever is the SNES

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980

Haha, man you people have bought a great amount of consoles. Well, I guess I invested an equal amount of money into my pc. I have a Sega Mega Drive and a 360. Had a Game Boy long ago, but I got bored of it and sold it.

7th Generation
- Wii
- DS

6th Generation
- Dreamcast
- PlayStation 2
- Gamecube
- Game Boy Advance

5th Generation
- N64
- Game Boy Color

4th Generation
- SNES
- Genesis
- Gamegear

3rd Generation
- NES

sega megadrive 16bit + sega cd
nintendo 64
gamecube
wii
x360
gba
ds lite

need to buy a nes and snes tho.

my favorite would still be the gamecube, because of the bongo games (could be on wii to, but ill give the creds to the cube)

life isn't complicated, just face it simple.

Around the Network

In order of acquisition: (All new and American except as noted)
NES
Game Boy
SNES
Genesis & Sega CD
Game Genie
GB Pocket
N64
GB Color
PSone
Gamecube
GBASP
Wonderswan Color (used about once, don't remember its nationality)
Dreamcast, used
DS
DS Lite
Xbox 360
Wii
PS3
Saturn, used
Japanese SNES, used

Total: 21 -- and none of them have ever given me trouble except the NES, 1988-2006 RIP

Yeah, that's right, NO PS2!!! I just somehow never got around to doing it, and now that I have a PS3... And no Xbox either -- I had a rich friend who loaned me his for like 4 months while I plowed through Halo.

[Edit: Favorite? Well I guess that depends how we count it. Right now it's the Wii, counting backwards compatibility and VC it's unstoppable even by the PS3. But if it's the favorite of all time as measured by my enjoyment of them at the time, it would have to be the SNES.]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I just got the NeoGeo, Nokia N-Gage, Gameboy Advance, Panasonic 3DO, Commodore Amiga CD32, and Atari Jaguar.

a.l.e.x59 said:
I just got the NeoGeo, Nokia N-Gage, Gameboy Advance, Panasonic 3DO, Commodore Amiga CD32, and Atari Jaguar.

Where've you gone and disappeared to a.l.e.x.? You used to be a regular poster.

On topic: I currently own a PS2, PSP, and a black DS Lite.

I have owned:

Atari
Commodore 64
NES
Genesis
Turbo Grafx 16
Sega Saturn
Nintendo 64

I come and go...

I don't have much time to go on the computer any more ever since I became a roofing labour.

Genesis
Gamegear
SNES
N64
Gameboy
Dreamcast
Gameboy Advance
Xbox
DS
Wii

I had a PS2 at one point, but not long enough to count it.