By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many consoles do you have?

NES
SNES x 3
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
DS Phat
DS Lite x 2
PS2 x 2
PS2 Slimline
Xbox

Around the Network

Chipped as in mod chip

@ LOL at you saying I have too many consoles

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

1.N64-my first console
2.GBC
3.GBAx2
4.DS
5.psp
6.Ps3

mM

Dug up all my old consoles a few days ago.

NES, Gameboy, SNES, Sega Genesis, Game Gear, NDS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3, N64, Gamecube, Xbox 360.

Wii sometime in the next few months.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Gamegear x2, N64, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360.

NES is broken and I don't know what happened to my Atari...

Around the Network
Explosivo said:
I don't see why you guys have 2 or 3 of the same console!

Me and my brothers have bought a lot of consoles togeather:

SNES
GameBoy
N64
GameCube

Then I bought Wii (chipped) for myself and my brother a PS2.

There are plenty of reasons to have extras of a console.

For one, if they have extra space/their own place, they may want to have a console for the living room and another for their bedroom, etc.

For another, maybe they want to have extra parts for doing repairs so they can keep their consoles alive.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Just obtained (well, made the agreement to obtain. Will officially have in my custody Tuesday) a nearly brand new PS2 slimline + 2 controllers + 10 games + a 3-yr-old PC + keyboard + mouse + monitor + printer from a friend.

All for $140.

PC stats and PS2 gamelisting to follow

SW-5120-1900-6153

I have:

CONSOLES:
1 - Nintendo Wii

HANDHELD:
1 - Gameboy Advance "Who Are You"
2 - Nintendo DS Lite Onyx Black

Past...

CONSOLES:
1 - Turbo Game (NES clone, used to be very common in Brazil) -> I've toasted it
2 - SNES -> sold to buy Sega Saturn
3 - Sega Saturn -> sold to pay debts (after Wii)
4 - GameCube -> sold because I've bought a Wii (after Wii)
5 - Panasonic Q -> sold to buy a Plasma 42" TV set (after Wii)

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Mastersystem x 2

Genesis x 2

American Saturn x 2

Japanese Saturn

American Dreamcast x 2

Japanese Dreamcast

NES x 2

SNES x 2

N64

Panasonic Q Gamecube

Gamecube

DS Lite x 2

Gameboy SP

Xbox x 2 one modded

Atari 2600

Atari Jaguar with Jaguar CD

I noticed alot of people with 10+ consoles and was wondering what's your favorite one if you can pick one.