By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOOO!!! Veknoid locked my thread =(

We gonna find out in 26/04/15 who's gonna have it Microsoft or $ony

Around the Network

Captain America confirmed?

From the stuff seen in the trailer though, I think a brain's network would be the end of everything. That thing must not happen. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

So much for Sony spreads its games out throughout the year, they are just pretty much buying up as much advertising as possible to cover for lack of games. Definitely has to be a record for most within 2 years. 

true_fan said:
So much for Sony spreads its games out throughout the year, they are just pretty much buying up as much advertising as possible to cover for lack of games. Definitely has to be a record for most with 2 years.

Sony is already doing that now. What's the point of releasing their exclusives amongst the deluge of huge 3rd party franchises?

true_fan said:

So much for Sony spreads its games out throughout the year, they are just pretty much buying up as much advertising as possible to cover for lack of games. Definitely has to be a record for most within 2 years. 

Uh most what??

Around the Network

Bloodbourne released in March and sony is pretty much done until spring 2016.

true_fan said:

I'm not even gonna bother with this bullshit

kowenicki said:

sorry, was that 4 or 2?

Show me the 4 multiplats games with exclusive market deal from MS.

You are overthinking yourself lol

true_fan said:

Funny thing is Sony loyalties saying all over the Internet Sony got it because Sony sold 20 millions ps4 last time Microsoft had it they were saying its because of money 

From FB.