By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOOO!!! Veknoid locked my thread =(

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

kowenicki said:

You seem to be missing the point being made.

Sony had no choice but to buy this up... they have nothing else to advertise.  Oh how you would be talking differently if it was the other way around.

One question. As a gamer would you want the opportunity to play 4 of these games or 2 of them for this holidays?

Don't think a lot about that.. the platafrom with market/exclusive deal will sell more software and hardware at launch of these games... that was always like that... so why do you think it will change now?

I remember Xbone getting a big boost with AC: U and CoD: AW last year... big boots from multiplatforms like happens every year.

sorry, was that 4 or 2?

Rather 2 in 1080p for 60$ instead those two in 720p and low FPS for 60$ ;)

Oh is it still the price the PS4 Destroys the X1 in the only market that PoS isn't dead yet?;)

LOL - PLEASE STFU you fool - Accept your console has nothing against the PS4
Halo will sell to people already owning that PoS and Tomb Raider is big...for Playstation and PC fans and cause everyone knows it WILL come they will just wait for the definitive Edition ;) - Maybe it would be different if Microsoft would be allowed to fool people and say it is a real exclusive :D

true_fan said:

Bloodbourne released in March and sony is pretty much done until spring 2016.

*enters Xbox Thread*

Mimimimi we want Persona 5 and this and that ;)

And at least PS4 people got games NOW - PS4 games can still come for the Holidays  with the E3
But NOW is over for X1 people - They don't get any games until the Holidays LOL
What was the last one for the X1?Sometimes around the last holidays until the holidays again?

But hey if you are happy with the 395p Version of Witcher 3 which is MS advertised but will still sell A LOT MORE on the PS4 then be it
I will pay the same as you and play in 1080p ;)
Not even the developers like the X1 Version - They would rather play the game on minimal settings on PC LOL

Tomb Raider won't do much for X1 so its meh for X1 too
Its fans are on PS and PC - Accept that.Those people won't buy a garbage version if they know the definitive ones will come later.

And to add something
MGS5,Fifa16 and others are mainly going to push the PS4 - You can see them as exclusives ;)
Look at the FIfa15 sales even though MS has the marketing ;)

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
true_fan said:

February - The Order: 1886
March - MLB 15: The Show & Bloodborne
Summer - Until Dawn, Tearaway Unfolded, GOW III Remastered, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

3rd party games exclusive to PS

May - FFX|X-2 HD
Summer - J-Stars Victory Vs+, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, Godzilla

Marketing Deals

June - Batman: Arkham Knight
September - Destiny Expansion & MGSV: The Phantom Pain

Wow counting marketing deals, indies, and games that won't even release in the biggest markets. For as many studios I have been told sony has, that is not a very good offering until uncharted sprin 2016. GG sony should have delays Bloodbourne to spread out their exclusives.

true_fan said:
ktay95 said:
true_fan said:

Just a quick check of wikipedia... um what?? Honestly what are you on about, these are the ones listed for 2015 being published by Sony

And lets not forget those that are unconfirmed

A list of meh and many most have never even heard of. If sony was as confident as you are in that list, they would not buy so much advertising.

Moving goalposts, are we? Your original argument was that Sony does not spread their exclusives throughout the year. Nothing in your original argument did it talk about what your opinions are on the games ktay listed.

true_fan said:

A list of meh and many most have never even heard of. If sony was as confident as you are in that list, they would not buy so much advertising.

Microsofts Xbox One line up for 2015

So 3 games for the holidays and a bunch of mehs and never heard ofs for the rest of the year. So much better

Guys, this thread is about the Black Ops III teaser but it's starting to turn into list wars and arguments about the lack of PS4 exclusive games in the holiday season. This is derailing the thread so let's get back on topic and if you want to discuss about the PS4 holiday lineup (or lack of it) then make your own thread.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
true_fan said:

Moving goalposts, are we? Your original argument was that Sony does not spread their exclusives throughout the year. Nothing in your original argument did it talk about what your opinions are on the games ktay listed.

No becuase the word is MSFT only releases during Holiday time, which means everyone just ignores Ori, SOD, and Screamride.  I ignored the similar games on ktay's list.

Leadified said:

Guys, this thread is about the Black Ops III teaser but it's starting to turn into list wars and arguments about the lack of PS4 exclusive games in the holiday season. This is derailing the thread so let's get back on topic and if you want to discuss about the PS4 holiday lineup (or lack of it) then make your own thread.

You are right, I apologize. I will not longer respond to any posts.

fps_d0minat0r said:
If druggies are banned from sports, so will augmented humans.

You sure?? =P

TheDarkneSsS said:
What i see is that Sony is becoming MS from the 360 gen and MS is becoming more like Sony of the ps3 era. Sony depends more on 3rd parties and exclusive dlc/marketing ,because the console sells very well and the multis run better on ps4. MS now depends more on exclusives than ever before. Times change i guess....i remember that last gen xbox 360 was my multis and online machine and ps3 the exclusives machine. Now, it's the other way around.

Yeah, I'd rather sony be spending money making exclusives or hiring staff to add features and fix things like the slow messaging on ps4.

Black ops 3 was always going to sell better on PS4, even if MS paid for their usual marketing/timed dlc deal.

fps_d0minat0r said:

Yeah, I'd rather sony be spending money making exclusives or hiring staff to add features and fix things like the slow messaging on ps4.

Black ops 3 was always going to sell better on PS4, even if MS paid for their usual marketing/timed dlc deal.

Slow message on PS4 was fixed almost a year ago lol

The same can't be said about the Party Chat issues on the other side.