By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOOO!!! Veknoid locked my thread =(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEBfvTKXwPk&feature=youtu.be

its on xbox now

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
If druggies are banned from sports, so will augmented humans.

You sure?? =P

oh yeah I forgot about that.

Still think its not a fair competetition though since you cant really say he would have performed the same with real legs... or in other words whether he is gaining an advantage by using them or not.

ethomaz said:

fps_d0minat0r said:

Yeah, I'd rather sony be spending money making exclusives or hiring staff to add features and fix things like the slow messaging on ps4.

Black ops 3 was always going to sell better on PS4, even if MS paid for their usual marketing/timed dlc deal.

Slow message on PS4 was fixed almost a year ago lol

The same can't be said about the Party Chat issues on the other side.

I'm still getting slow messaging to this day.

PS3 messaging is fine, vita is fine once you press the refresh button, but on PS4 it takes forever. The only message that comes through instantly for me on PS4 are game invites.

Before people bought consoles based on exclusives and we had discussions where people would post exclusive lists.

Now people will start console wars with exclusive marketing lists?

GamechaserBE said:
Before people bought consoles based on exclusives and we had discussions where people would post exclusive lists.

Now people will start console wars with exclusive marketing lists?

Well we already know who has the superior exclusives, no point arguing it anymore =P

Around the Network
Azerth said:

its on xbox now

That tell us a little more about the rumors...

The exclusive MS deal is over or in discussion... so we have three options:

- Activision will push market with both companies (no exclusive deal)
- Activision is talking with MS
- Activision is talking with Sony

I'm really inclined to thing the first option unless something changes in three days but for now the exclusive MS deal doens't exists anymore.

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

kowenicki said:

well... what else would they advertise in the final quarter?

From what we know all the big games lol

this and star wars you mean?  exactly.

halo and tomb raider aren't big now?  ok.

Halo? Yes. Tomb Raider? Eeeeehhh... It's a timed exclusive, and the first wasn't the big seller people played it out to be. On 5 platforms, it still failed to outsell Uncharted 3. Should still be a good game, but it's something that most people will be fine waiting 6 months or so for, as opposed to running and spending $350 on a brand new console, especially when UC4 is just around the corner. Plus, we really don't know what Sony has up their sleeves. People keep bringing up how MS has all these unannounced exclusives planned for fall, but then pretend that Sony somehow has absolutely nothing. I guarentee Sony has something.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

ethomaz said:
Azerth said:

its on xbox now

That tell us a little more about the rumors...

The exclusive MS deal is over or in discussion... so we have three options:

- Activision will push market with both companies (no exclusive deal)
- Activision is talking with MS
- Activision is talking with Sony

I'm really inclined to thing the first option unless something changes in three days but for now the exclusive MS deal doens't exists anymore.

aslong as i dont have to see it at ms e3 confernce lol

" Potential 1 hour exclusive on trailers for PS" If this is true, I'm officially sickened by the industry. Neither sony, microsoft or Nintendo should be paying any sum of money to post a trailer on their channel an hour before someone else does.

Azerth said:

aslong as i dont have to see it at ms e3 confernce lol

If neither of the companies have the market deal then you will see in both conferences... it is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) release of the year... just GTA can be bigger.