By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix hosting E3 conference (June 16 9AM PST/ 12PM EST)

I'm gonna be working... DAMN!!!! will have to watch it later :(

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
*Please be a Crisis Core remaster for PS4

That is a really random request, also back off us FFXII fanboys were here first =P

Bethesda and now Square Enix. Sweet cant wait to see a next gen Hitman.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Ali_16x said:

Also isn't this the same time as Nintendo? Don't they usually do theirs at Tuesday 9am also?

I'm guessing KH3, FFXV, Deus Ex, Hitman, Dragon Quest Heroes, maybe SO5, Just Cause, and maybe more Tomb Raider(it'll be at MS conference too).

Nintendo doesn't have conferences. They do the preview/demos during E3 like most publishers though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Awesome!!

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
V-r0cK said:

That is a really random request, also back off us FFXII fanboys were here first =P

They will both be......available as ports on PSNow next year!

ktay95 said:
V-r0cK said:

Well after the Sony 25th Anniversary event do you think anybody will still want to request a FF7 remake? lol  Well also I figured with Type-0 done Crisis Core seems possible.

I'm on board with you on FFXII also, I just want Crisis Core to get the home console treatement lol

Personally, FFIX complete remake would be my ultimate high from Square Enix.  How about yours?

V-r0cK said:

Well after the Sony 25th Anniversary event do you think anybody will still want to request a FF7 remake? lol  Well also I figured with Type-0 done Crisis Core seems possible.

I'm on board with you on FFXII also, I just want Crisis Core to get the home console treatement lol

Personally, FFIX complete remake would be my ultimate high from Square Enix.  How about yours?

They already gave me FFX/X-2 HD, so FFXII is next on my list =D

Not to mention they've also done the entire KH series for me on PS3 (although I would have liked them on PS4 too)

V-r0cK said:
ktay95 said:
V-r0cK said:

That would be amazing. Mine might be FFVIII redone with the engine and similar battle system of FFXV

Expecting FInal Fantasy XV release date followed by Final Fantasy XVI reveal