By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix hosting E3 conference (June 16 9AM PST/ 12PM EST)

Don't get your hopes up about KH3, they said there gonna reveal a lot more about KH3 at TGS, which means it probably won't be at E3.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
V-r0cK said:

Well after the Sony 25th Anniversary event do you think anybody will still want to request a FF7 remake? lol  Well also I figured with Type-0 done Crisis Core seems possible.

I'm on board with you on FFXII also, I just want Crisis Core to get the home console treatement lol

Personally, FFIX complete remake would be my ultimate high from Square Enix.  How about yours?

They already gave me FFX/X-2 HD, so FFXII is next on my list =D

Not to mention they've also done the entire KH series for me on PS3 (although I would have liked them on PS4 too)

I would love for them rerelease them for PS4 to do a huge KH collection to either be release before or with KH3.

outlawauron said:
Ali_16x said:

Also isn't this the same time as Nintendo? Don't they usually do theirs at Tuesday 9am also?

I'm guessing KH3, FFXV, Deus Ex, Hitman, Dragon Quest Heroes, maybe SO5, Just Cause, and maybe more Tomb Raider(it'll be at MS conference too).

Nintendo doesn't have conferences. They do the preview/demos during E3 like most publishers though.

Yeah but isn't their direct go up on the air at 9am?

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

V-r0cK said:
*Please be a Crisis Core remaster for PS4

Yes so much, it's my favorite FF game, that would be amazing if it happens.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

rutea7 said:
V-r0cK said:

Well after the Sony 25th Anniversary event do you think anybody will still want to request a FF7 remake? lol  Well also I figured with Type-0 done Crisis Core seems possible.

I'm on board with you on FFXII also, I just want Crisis Core to get the home console treatement lol

Personally, FFIX complete remake would be my ultimate high from Square Enix.  How about yours?

That would be amazing. Mine might be FFVIII redone with the engine and similar battle system of FFXV

That would definitely be next on my list.  I'd love to see the whole crew in glorious HD.  Love the artstyle and story/settings.

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
V-r0cK said:
*Please be a Crisis Core remaster for PS4

Yes so much, it's my favorite FF game, that would be amazing if it happens.

Glad to see it's your favourite, its definitely one of mine as well!

I was so surprised how good it was because usually these prequels/sequels never live up to the original but Crisis Core blew me away.

It seems this generation is finally starting to get the ball rolling. This E3 should be insane.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

E3 is going to be one long but awesome day. Kingdom Hearts III news at last

Come on Crystal Chronicles Wii U

Ali_16x said:
outlawauron said:

Nintendo doesn't have conferences. They do the preview/demos during E3 like most publishers though.

Yeah but isn't their direct go up on the air at 9am?

It's all pre-recorded, so it doesn't matter much.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.