By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: Sony to promote Call of Duty: Black Ops 3!!

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
TiagoCosta said:
I'm praying for this to be true.

literally?  Well I guess God could use a change of pace from the usual blessing people you love or world problems

Literally, those 10-15 minutes on ms conference are like a devil appearance after all.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

1. It is... you can say it is not due 500k but the fact Sony is in the 20m side and MS in 10m shows the userbase is twice for the publishers/developers.

2. Not true... in 2008 (or other year I don't remember) it was on PS3.

3. Sony are not spening that much... to be fair less than MS for example (they always spend less)... the fact Publishers wants Sony makes the things easy.

OP. It is a rumor and I don't believe it. Megaton for sure if true.

PS. The only point in favor to this rumor is MS having Halo to advertise this year... so they didn't want to advertise CoD against their own franchise.

well media will blow up this news as a megaton and ms crowd will try to down play it as good ridence. if it is true i think it will make a dent somewhat in Xb1 sales worldwide and NA

TiagoCosta said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

literally?  Well I guess God could use a change of pace from the usual blessing people you love or world problems

Literally, those 10-15 minutes on ms conference are like a devil appearance after all.

Nah that's just MS.  I saw the horns on Phil last year.  "Now we have them right where we want them.  I'll use the apple of exclusives to lure them to the original sin of DRM and 24 hour check ins!  MWAHAHAHAHA!"  He said in the bathroom when I was at the next urinal over.

I am Iron Man

looks like we will see a thread for voting which platform will get the marketing of CoD:BO3 very soon... 

MS backs MLG for CoD. Yaknow, the league with the annual CoD tournament of $1,000,000+ and other tournaments. All of that is played on Xbox.
It is not changing anytime soon.

Around the Network

Consider the success both parties had with Destiny, I wouldn't be surprised.

I highly doubt it ...

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Angelus said:
I hope it's true. Sick of seeing 10 minutes of every MS E3 wasted on CoD

but you'd rather see 10 minutes of sony's conference now wasted on COD? :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Activision is very promiscuous these days.

.- -... -.-. -..

PwerlvlAmy said:
Angelus said:
I hope it's true. Sick of seeing 10 minutes of every MS E3 wasted on CoD

but you'd rather see 10 minutes of sony's conference now wasted on COD? :O

I'd rather Activision show it on their own time where I can avoid it all together, but if I have to chose between seeing it on stage of my preferred console publisher or another who's new console I don't even own yet....ya, I'd prefer to see it there lol