By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Day 1 WiiU owner, and just got a notification my username was innappropriate after using it for over 2.5 years

Acquaintancecode

Around the Network

friendwitbenefits

I got it.

Because friendzone? (?)

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Finally Nintendo listened to the complains of the fans and gets rid of friendcodes and you still complain ... Go with the times and call your account "NNID".

d21lewis said:
They're crazy on Miiverse. For nodded so many times. Pretty much any screenshot I post, somebody was calling spoilers. One was a totally black screen with the words "the end".

The game ends? And this is how i find out? Why you don't you put a spoiler warning so i don't read your post?

You really trying to ruin it for everyone, don't you?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

yeah it is just strange to have friendcode as inappropriate. try calling Nintendo as someone suggested to get the actual reason behind it.

Just call Nintendo.

More than likely this is an auto-generated email based on some douche reporting you from miiverse, etc.

Well thats a new low

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Call yourself KingReggie

If you change your name do you still get to keep all of your digital purchases?