By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X "Story Trailer"

Clyde32 said:
alternine said:
Im not saying the game is bad. I just hope people are keeping their expectations in check.

Of course you aren't. Already said it 13 hours ago, no need to repeat yourself.

No I really didn't. No need to keep derailing the thread. PM me if you want to further discuss this since you seem to care about my opinion so much.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

I cannot wait till this comes out and I get to play this, I really don't know why people are going crazy over 85%.

Oh man, so much of the textures in that trailer are super low res :(

Tachikoma said:

Oh man, the game looks too gorgeous to really care about that :D

Goodnightmoon said:
Tachikoma said:

Im thinking, "if they look like ass on a small youtube video, when they're on my 50" tv things arent exactly going to improve".

Around the Network

Story is not the main reason why I'm excited about this game but if it's decent I guess it'll be a nice bonus.

Tachikoma said:

I'm more bothered by the heavy aliasing, to be honest. But I will live. The art-style of this game forgives the low-res textures in my opinion, and overall they don't look much worse than comparable RPG's from the 7th generation. 

alternine said:
Im not saying the game is bad. I just hope people are keeping their expectations in check.

Hoping people to keep their expectations is not saying the game is bad

I don't understand a word, so, eh... looks good, I guess. I want an English trailer already. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

sc94597 said:
Tachikoma said:

I'm more bothered by the heavy aliasing, to be honest. But I will live. The art-style of this game forgives the low-res textures in my opinion, and overall they don't look much worse than comparable RPG's from the 7th generation. 

within reason, of course, some of the more distant shots looked alright (as picked out by tbone :P), will be an interesting one to rip apart once my copy arrives on 29th.

Really not expecting to be blown away graphically at this point though.

Tachikoma said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Im thinking, "if they look like ass on a small youtube video, when they're on my 50" tv things arent exactly going to improve".

Well, I don´t know what you were exactly expecting from a WiiU,  not the best console to play on a 50" TV to be honest. And I don´t know why you feel the need to downgrade the game everytime you see a lot of people happy about it, i really don´t. Is not like people is buying WiiU games for being technically mind-blowing. You have to agree that this game is an amazing achievement on the console.

And btw I´m afraid of your future analysis about the game next week. Because I really don´t know if you are going to do an actual objective analysis from a gamer perspective with everything that you are disapointing but also impress about or from someone trying to shout some Nintendo fans mouths for unknown reasons only highlighting every bad detail of the game from a cold tecnicall perspective. I really hope it´s a fair analysis and not a clickbait one but I don´t really know what to expect.