By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What Have You Accomplished On The Site?

- No bans.

- GameDatabase Admin.

- Gamewise datebase Admin.

- Finally got the site  fixed from getting Trucks hired from one of my threads (if you bitch enough your bound to be heard!).

- Made it in the top 10 for badges and points for the site.

- Actually made a couple friends from here.

- Longest I been apart of a site (7 years)

So this confirms it, I have no life.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

- No bans.

- GameDatabase Admin.

- Finally got the site  fixed from getting Trucks hired from one of my threads (if you bitch enough your bound to be heard!).

You forgot you won "Most attractive user of 2014"

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I came here to avoid persecution. The Nintendoom in the other sites I used to frequent was getting to be overwhelming. I like the mods here. They don't let things get out of hand and are not afraid to dispense cold justice. Its really nice to see people talk about Nintendo stuff without being mobbed. I forgot what that felt like.

Edit: As for accomplished? Nothing. This place healed me more than made me accomplish anything.

bunchanumbers said:

I came here to avoid persecution. The Nintendoom in the other sites I used to frequent was getting to be overwhelming. I like the mods here. They don't let things get out of hand and are not afraid to dispense cold justice. Its really nice to see people talk about Nintendo stuff without being mobbed. I forgot what that felt like.

Agreed. On other sites every Nintendo topic is flooded with trolls and the mods do nothing about it.

People remember me when I post. I think that's cool. I also get messages about my avatar's and signatures, which is also cool.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:
I defended a plastic box against an anonymous stranger who insulted its honour.

Really, curl? Are you serious? I expected better from you. My god, British English. *facepalm*

Well, we do still have the Union Jack on our flag, gov'ner. :p

Slarvax said:
Gilgamesh said:

- No bans.

- GameDatabase Admin.

You forgot you won "Most attractive user of 2014"

That right! I got 4th in 2009 so this is a big accomplishment.

That its ok to use drugs!

Just ask Rol!

DerpSandwich said:
It's taught me how to just keep my mouth shut even when I have an opinion, or else someone's just going to give me crap for it. Basically my comment filter has improved greatly and I've learned a lot about what I want from the internet and what I can expect from other people. So I guess that's a good thing.

Yeah, I do the same thing. I write this whole thing. Ready to post. Then don't bother. It will do the normal outcome argument. I'm trying to be reasonable. The other side says nonono this is this blah blah. Repeat.

archer9234 said:
DerpSandwich said:
It's taught me how to just keep my mouth shut even when I have an opinion, or else someone's just going to give me crap for it. Basically my comment filter has improved greatly and I've learned a lot about what I want from the internet and what I can expect from other people. So I guess that's a good thing.

Yeah, I do the same thing. I write this whole thing. Ready to post. Then don't bother. It will do the normal outcome argument. I'm trying to be reasonable. The other side says nonono this is this blah blah. Repeat.

Seriously!  I like a good discussion/debate, but 90% of the time they come at me with stupid reasoning and completely ignore most of what I actually write.  Mainly, no one--NO ONE--can accept the fact that someone might have good reason to be disappointed with Nintendo this gen.  It's just not okay around here.  So I try to stay quiet.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9