By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2015 NPD Thread! PS4, XBO, Wii U, 3DS, Bloodborne up

tokilamockingbrd said:
Sony announced over 1 mil for Bloodborne sold to customers including digital.
They then announced they have sold over 185k digital for be.

So it can be safe to assume that BB sold between 825-850k physical its 1st 10 days and is probably over 1 million or nearing it now for physical sales.

When did they announced that?

Around the Network

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 20 February 2023

Bold prediction: 3DS will win December NPD.

Somone know what is the Vita numbers?

super6646 said:

That's only because of the titanfall boost.

So do you believe after April Xbone will be up? Well possible... Xbone did 115k last April... so it needs at least 165k this April to be up yoy.

If you use the same weekly base of March for April then you will have 188k for Xbone but the drop in April is pretty hard and I don't see Xbone doing more than 150k without no big release.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:

Wait intill E3 to at least see what we are getting XD

Im still hoping for a Metroid Prime on 3DS! Maybe N3DS exclusive? Also Pokemon XY2 with 1 version being N3ds exclusive lol

I hope we'll get some Vita+Vita TV ltd numbers.

Ryng_Tolu said:

What's coming in December for the 3DS?

the impression i get from the pr comments:

Microsoft : We arent first but look at all these stats!!! hopefully youll forget we arent first
Nintendo : We have mario guys!!.. please dont ask us about wiiu sales
Sony : Oh wow, somehow we didnt screw up yet, thanks for keeping us afroat guys

To me the strongest comment you can make is also the weakest you can make, depending on the actual sales, that being, no comment.

ioi was actually pretty close to ballpark on software. His BF tracking is pretty good (a tad low) and he about 75k high+ for Type-0 PS4.

He was on track to be relatively accurate for PS4 and a little high for XB1 (as the usual). And spot on for WiiU.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.