By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What if MS is going to announce new games at e3?

Ali_16x said:
Drakrami said:
Call me a fanboy. To be honest, I think Microsoft already went "all-in" last year. There won't be as many announcements compared to last year. Sony, I think will equal last year in terms of announcements. Possibly Last Guardian and a new game from Santa Monica, Media Molecule or Guerrilla Games.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Microsoft pretty much blew their whole load that E3. It will just be about games already announced, maybe a couple of new games.

This ^^

It was quite apparent that MS decided to talk about games that were only just getting started to make their product look better in the light of TV TV TV.

I think they will show games coming out this year, 3rd party exclusives like Tomb Raider, COD and any new deals they might have struck since... and some indie exclusives. They may show off more gameplay from QB as even though its delayed it will probably get a new video. I suspect any other games that have exclusive marketing as well.

So yeah I'm not expecting too much. I dont think Sony will be much better because they dont rely just on E3 any more, and though they have more studios with games to announce, they wont bunch them all at the same event. 

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
gergroy said:
theprof00 said:

really? Because chromecast doesn't do it. Neither does kindle fire. There is only one product coming out in the near future with that level of capability needed in a thumbstick and that's miracast.

(well technically you can with chromecast but it requires a third party app)

huh?  what are you talking about?

Your argument was that it isn't any more silly than the other way around.

How is it silly to stream from pc to tv?

I presume that MS will but I don't think MS would let any new AAA be playable on pc and xbox one without having to buy separate copies.

I'm calling it now! A 45 minute demo of Kinectimals for the Xbox One. Where not only tigers and bears, but also t-rexes and triceratops can be your pets! (Rumored to have anime girls 'n dudes in Japan.)

Gabe Newell will be seen crying tears of joy and jealously.

No, but seriously, there will also be some Rock Band 4 demos. A few Kinect games, and some stuff we hopefully will see for the first time! (No like leaked last year.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

theprof00 said:
gergroy said:

huh?  what are you talking about?

how is it silly to stream from your xbox to a pc?  You could hook your pc up to a tv in another room and essentially have access your xbox one in multiple rooms.  Or you could stream your games to a windows tablet.  Your op is very vague about what you are trying to say.  Are you trying to say Microsoft should make more PC games and then allow PC games to stream to the xbox 1?  Because that isn't what they are doing, it is the other way around.  

I have no idea where kindle fire and chromecast are coming from since they aren't a part of windows 10 and wouldn't be able to access to any games.  

Around the Network

I'm kind of confused, shouldn't it be pretty obvious that Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo are all going to announce new games?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
I'm kind of confused, shouldn't it be pretty obvious that Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo are all going to announce new games?

yeah, I'm pretty confused as well...  I think the op is trying to imply they will announce more games because of the pc streaming, but he has the system backwards to what has been announced... 

gergroy said:
theprof00 said:

how is it silly to stream from your xbox to a pc?  You could hook your pc up to a tv in another room and essentially have access your xbox one in multiple rooms.  Or you could stream your games to a windows tablet.  Your op is very vague about what you are trying to say.  Are you trying to say Microsoft should make more PC games and then allow PC games to stream to the xbox 1?  Because that isn't what they are doing, it is the other way around.  

I have no idea where kindle fire and chromecast are coming from since they aren't a part of windows 10 and wouldn't be able to access to any games.  

No, I'm saying they will be releasing another hardware for the tv that will allow streaming from pc to tv.

It's called miracast. It's already been announced and has a price. Expect to see something about it at e3.

theprof00 said:
gergroy said:
theprof00 said:

No, I'm saying they will be releasing another hardware for the tv that will allow streaming from pc to tv.

It's called miracast. It's already been announced and has a price. Expect to see something about it at e3.

ok, so this thread is about Microsoft abandoning Xbox for pc because there are wireless cable solutions for pcs and tablets now?  I am so confused about the point of this thread...

gergroy said:
theprof00 said:
gergroy said:
theprof00 said:

ok, so this thread is about Microsoft abandoning Xbox for pc because there are wireless cable solutions for pcs and tablets now?  I am so confused about the point of this thread...

That om the OP was just a side thing. This whole part is off topic, like I've said two posts ago.