By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MK8 DLC Pack 2 Courses Revealed! - Baby Park, F-Zero, Animal Crossing!

Around the Network

Ugh, I'm escatic about everything else, but now is feel like MK8 is trying to replace F-Zero with the new course. Miyamoto; MK will never be F-0. Get over it and make a new one.

spemanig said:
Ugh, I'm escatic about everything else, but now is feel like MK8 is trying to replace F-Zero with the new course. Miyamoto; MK will never be F-0. Get over it and make a new one.

Take it as a prelude to them announcing a new F-Zero instead of this being a way of canning the franchise. Glass half-full mentality! 

Personally, I couldn't care less about F-Zero so I'm cool with it either way. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

I'm loving everything about these courses! I never played the GBA version but Cheese Land and Ribbon Road look so awesome!! Also I'm glad they brought back baby park and Neo Bowser City! Can't wait until they are released!

I never played Mario Kart 7 or Super Circuit, so those three retro tracks are as good as brand new ones to me.

Around the Network

OMG!!!!! I am excited of 6/8 of them ( not really liking the cheese one, and i suck at the neon bowser city in mk7 )

Baby Park - OMG! ITS BACK! Im really liking the theme park it gives ( hunted house = luigi mansion )
Ribbon Road - Like everyone says, it really gives that Toy story feel to it! ( which is AMAZING since i love toy story )
Nature Road - This is soooooooo CUTE!!!! The shy guys swinging around, and their houses. It reminds me of a movie.
Big Blue - WOW!!!! I love the look of the entire track (when its zoomed out). And is this going to be like a 1 way thing?
Lingling Metro - This reminds me of the game Subway Surfers on the app store ( cause of all the trains =D ).

And of course the Animal Crossing Track which i LOOOOOVE everything about it! ( AC fan here! )

With all these new tracks, characters, vehicles and the new 200cc, MK8 just keeps getting better! And i hope they wont stop here.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

For once GameXplain's complaint about something MK7 related is semi-accurate, for there wasn't anything special about Neo Bowser City except it's high focus on drifting. That doesn't make it a bad a track though, just different, which is good, as variety is important to the quality of the game's overall track selection.

200cc BABY FUCKING PARK O_O

I just love Nintendo DLC! :)

This is DLC done right.