By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MK8 DLC Pack 2 Courses Revealed! - Baby Park, F-Zero, Animal Crossing!

Samus Aran said:
curl-6 said:

Same, it's just a featureless oval repeated over and over again, it's like they tried to make the most boring course imaginable.

It's the best track ever designed. It's crazy chaotic fun with items and it's incredibly unpredictable, anything can happen. Getting raped by items in other courses leads to frustration, but not with baby park and that is why it's the best track in the entire franchise. 

No amount of weaponry can make an oval with no jumps, shortcuts, or track hazards fun.

Around the Network

Hell yes Neo Bowser City!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Volterra_90 said:
Yeees! Nice courses, Neo Bowser City is my favourite of 3DS, another F-Zero course (fuck yes!) and... Baby Park! That would be the chaos made course with 12 players. Not so glad for the GBA courses, but yes for the rest. I can't wait to unbury MK8!

My brother is gonna be so excited about Neo Bowser City. I hate the place but he absolutely praises it.

curl-6 said:
Samus Aran said:

It's the best track ever designed. It's crazy chaotic fun with items and it's incredibly unpredictable, anything can happen. Getting raped by items in other courses leads to frustration, but not with baby park and that is why it's the best track in the entire franchise. 

No amount of weaponry can make an oval with no jumps, shortcuts, or track hazards fun.

No amount of gimmicks can make a lame course fun. For example the Dry Bowser track in MK8 which is by far the worst in the series.

The F-Zero course looks boring, don't like it. All the rest look amazing. 

To avoid being a complete negative nancy, I'll point out that despite the inclusion of my pick for worst track in the series, I'm overjoyed with the selection as a whole, as the other 7 tracks all look incredible, especially Big Blue.

7/8 ain't bad.

Around the Network

With videos like this, I will never understand how people can say Mario Kart 8's tracks are dull or uninspired. LOOK AT IT!

I think the metro course will low-key be my new favorite. Always loved the "public" courses a la Coconut Mall or Sunshine Airport.

awesome trax.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

curl-6 said:
Samus Aran said:

I'm not gonna say it's the worst, but I'm not gonna say it's the best either. Yes, it is basic. But with all the items and shit and now 12 racers flying around this motherfucker at 200CC, it's gonna be one hell of a ride.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Samus Aran said:
curl-6 said:

No amount of gimmicks can make a lame course fun. For example the Dry Bowser track in MK8 which is by far the worst in the series.

The F-Zero course looks boring, don't like it. All the rest look amazing. 

Samus Aran said:
Volterra_90 said:
Yeees! Nice courses, Neo Bowser City is my favourite of 3DS, another F-Zero course (fuck yes!) and... Baby Park! That would be the chaos made course with 12 players. Not so glad for the GBA courses, but yes for the rest. I can't wait to unbury MK8!

Those look amazing, they're practically brand new courses. 

Yep, I'd have to park my prejudices about GBA courses to enjoy them. Some MK8 online glory could do the trick :D