By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MK8 DLC Pack 2 Courses Revealed! - Baby Park, F-Zero, Animal Crossing!

They gotta be doing this to pave the way for a new F-Zero ... right ... right?

Around the Network

Wow, so Big Blue made it!? It sounds amazing!

Skullwaker said:
Cloudman said:
Dang it Skull, are you so excited about this that you didn`t list what the courses were? I`ll need to watch them to figure out where they`re from...

Wanted to post it first. Once I figure out what they are called, I'll post them lol

The courses are from order: GC Baby Park, BGA Ribbon Road, 3DS Neo Bowser City (Japanese sounds like Neo Koopaty? Sounds like a play on Koopa and Party : P ), Nature Road, GBA Cheese Road , Big Blue, the Animal Crossing course, and Rinrin Metro.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

F Zero at E3 confirmed ! xD

Lol, that leak was real even though everyone said it was confirmed fake.

Sadly Metro didn't refer to Metroid. :(

Why give F-Zero so much attention when you have much better franchises that need it! Paper Mario, Yoshi's Woolly World or Metroid stage would have been awesome. 

Around the Network

Disgusted with the inclusion of Baby Park, but at least the other tracks look spectacular, especially Big Blue and the miniature one.

Why did that guy say his leak was fake when it turned out to be real?

Soundwave said:
They gotta be doing this to pave the way for a new F-Zero ... right ... right?

Joke Post? Its the complete opposite...... :p

tbone51 said:
Joke Post? Its the complete opposite...... :p

To be fair, it could go either way.

1.) They could be easing a huge userbase into a lesser-played franchise to get them familiar with it.

2.) They could be including F-Zero to try and quench the thirst of upset fans.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Does Ribbon Road remind anyone else of Andy's room in Toy story? I mean, that's the first thing that came to mind.

last thing about MK8...this game deserved MKWii Sales. It's a much better game with so much more to offer.