By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Augen said:
Am I allowed to respectfully state that I thought Kresnik was a fantastic mod and bit confused why they were stripped?

because he looked sexy without his clothes on.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:

Thanks. Didn't realize that many were inactive.

There's actually one more Mod who's quite inactive, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to cut him.

Don't hurt me ioi... ;___;

bananaking21 said:

"Also, I wish I didn't have to say this, but here it is: I don't want to EVER hear about, nor will I tolerate, any gloating, bullying, mocking, baseless gossip, bashing, etc. etc."

now does that only apply to the peasants who were mods or does it extend to the current  mod team as well, because of its extends well that gets in the way of a lot of stuff i wanted to say about them.

My wall is always open to people who want to call me a dick.

Zekkyou said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Some are taking a leave from the site (Cone for example needs to be a good boy and study) but most are back to being awesome members of the community.

Will Cone be re-blessed/modded once he's back? He's always seemed very active to me.

We'll see how the team handles the workload in the weeks ahead and should we decide to go for another round of hiring down the line (and he's back on the forums) he'll be more than welcomed to submit his application.

Signature goes here!

Thanks a lot for your services, I'll miss getting banned by you ^^

Around the Network

Actually knew 3 of these ex mods, that's something.

It's sad to see them go .

But on the bright side, maybe those who weren't very active, will come back to post more often now that they don't have any kind of responsability.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

That's really too bad. I'll message them all later, but for here, thanks for all your hard work, ex-mods ;D

Enjoy your freedom. Run far and fast. Fly with the wind and let the Sun guide you into the sunset. Roam where your hearts take you. Find love and enjoy life!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I'm very thankful for these mods to create a very friendly space which is easy to get into and discuss things!

And I hope they will still take part in the community :)

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi