By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did you ever lose your old consoles?

GdaTyler said:

After my old friends and I recently reunited, they brought their old consoles after so many years. I was the only one who lost their old console. I had an Atomic Purple Gameboy color and a white gameboy advance that were accidentally thrown out. I still have nightmares which haunt me about that. It happened 10 years ago, but that recent strike of nostalgia makes me want to replace them. Anybody share my pain?

Sorry for removing one of the images from the quote. I didn't want to take up too much space on the wall.

I lost my Game Boy Color as well. Ironically it is the exact same color :( I ended up being a stupid kid and trading it in at EB games and that was one of the worst decisions I've ever made :( I never sold a system sense, I even still have my Game Gear!!! My Sega Genesis and Original Playstation are no longer with me. They died natural deaths and I disassembled the systems to see their innards. R.I.P.

Around the Network

My Atari 2600...

My SNES fell out of my pocket while I was traveling through Europe.

.- -... -.-. -..

No, i did give my genesis and a few games to goodwill though.As i got older i found i dislike clutter, I'm pretty much the opposite of those people on the hoarders type shows.

Lose no, but broken , it just proving that i am a hardcore gamer

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
PieToast said:
My SNES fell out of my pocket while I was traveling through Europe.

Your SNES? How big are your pockets?

if Link can save the world while carrying two shields and three pairs of shoes, then I'm able to carry one SNES in my pocket.

.- -... -.-. -..

I've sold some of my old consoles, but never lost them!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I lost a Colleco Vision console few years ago. And I have NO clue where it is.
It really sucks because it was a perfect condition and still working very well, as I have a lot of game (around 30) for it still in their box and with manuals :(

Nah, I always kept track of my games and hardware. Nothing got out of my room without being noted by name, date and signature.

Thank god I haven't. Almost lost my DS a long time ago though.