By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X Needs to be on another system

Xenoblade Chronicles X on PC

Yes 101 13.76%

No 632 86.10%

Total:733

It's easy, everyone not owning a Wii U that wants to play the game just has to buy a Wii U!
Same as people who want to play PC games buy a PC, people who wnat to play PS4 games buy a PS4... Why suddenly Nintendo wouldn't be "allowed" to keep the game they make on their hardware???
When things come to Nintendo, people who don't play on Nintendo systems seem to lose the grasp of reality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n29CicBxZuw

01001011 01101001 01110011 01110011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001

Around the Network

no it shouldnt/will not go to pc

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Game_God said:

It's easy, everyone not owning a Wii U that wants to play the game just has to buy a Wii U!
Same as people who want to play PC games buy a PC, people who wnat to play PS4 games buy a PS4... Why suddenly Nintendo wouldn't be "allowed" to keep the game they make on their hardware???
When things come to Nintendo, people who don't play on Nintendo systems seem to lose the grasp of reality...

100% this ^

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Game_God said:
Same as people who want to play PC games buy a PC, people who wnat to play PS4 games buy a PS4... Why suddenly Nintendo would be "allowed" to keep the game they make on their hardware???

I didn't realize nintendo owned them (my bad). But remember some console do bring their games to PC (not many i realize).

But what i was getting at is celing, this game unless nintendo really pushes has a limit of 2mill (unlikely) but if it was on pc it could sell much more.

That's why I am glad alot more RPG are ending up on PC. 

Here is another thing ask yourself why emulation is so big becauce there comes a point where it's amlost the only option.

Now with digital this isn't always the case but I still am amazed at the lack of releasing certain games from both Sony and nintendo.

Especially RPG games sometimes take forever and sometimes never come.

While we all know it will never happen I know where he's coming from.
Nintendo handled XBC rather poorly, especially in NA where it went on to sell most.
That combined with Wii being much more appealing for RPG fans than WiiU and the general sales difference between the 2 makes it rather obvious that the game has no real room to grow and shine like many who played XBC know the series deserves.

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
Like others have pointed out, Xenoblade is first party. Nintendo is NEVER going to bring it or anything other of their ips to PC, sorry dude

Just iOS and Android?? =P

Game_God said:

One last thing. I wasn't attacking nintendo at times i get upset with sony about how they treat RPG as well. We should all be a fan of the games themselves.

Only in your dreams, pal.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

ktay95 said:
ExplodingBlock said:
Like others have pointed out, Xenoblade is first party. Nintendo is NEVER going to bring it or anything other of their ips to PC, sorry dude

Just iOS and Android?? =P

Yep, call me when you see a Nintendo game for PC

DavidKell said:

I didn't realize nintendo owned them (my bad). But remember some console do bring their games to PC (not many i realize).

Its pretty much only Microsoft games from what I can recall, and that is because Microsoft is also a computer company. I can't think of any first party Sony/Nintendo games that have been ported by Sony/Nintendo to PC (please enlighten me if I am forgetting something).