By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X Needs to be on another system

Xenoblade Chronicles X on PC

Yes 101 13.76%

No 632 86.10%

Total:733
ktay95 said:
While we all know it will never happen I know where he's coming from.
Nintendo handled XBC rather poorly, especially in NA where it went on to sell most.
That combined with Wii being much more appealing for RPG fans than WiiU and the general sales difference between the 2 makes it rather obvious that the game has no real room to grow and shine like many who played XBC know the series deserves.

This I played and enjoyed the first and it deserves much more sales then it received. If nintendo put it up un VC then great but they haven't.

Once again they are nor the only ones guilty of this.

If nintendo bundle this game for the next several years and they put it up on VC (next console) then great but will they.

I want this game to sell milions more then it likely to. RPG to come back into popularity (JRPG). I wish sony would do the same.

Around the Network

Nintendo's games DO sell for decades. These games will be a part of Nintendo's future Virtual Console catalogue. They'll never go out of style.

Why youre asking for it? Was nintendo bank rolling the money so it can become multiplat? If it werent for this game to be an exclusive it wouldnt even exist

ExplodingBlock said:
ktay95 said:

Just iOS and Android?? =P

Yep, call me when you see a Nintendo game for PC

Do emulators count?? =D

the_dengle said:
Nintendo's games DO sell for decades. These games will be a part of Nintendo's future Virtual Console catalogue. They'll never go out of style.

If they do great awesome but will the online portion be suported for years. We all know it won't all the consoles drop online sooner or later.

But with PC it can be picked up by the players.

Around the Network
DavidKell said:
Game_God said:
It's easy, everyone not owning a Wii U that wants to play the game just has to buy a Wii U!
Same as people who want to play PC games buy a PC, people who wnat to play PS4 games buy a PS4... Why suddenly Nintendo would be "allowed" to keep the game they make on their hardware???
When things come to Nintendo, people who don't play on Nintendo systems seem to lose the grasp of reality...

I didn't realize nintendo owned them (my bad). But remember some console do bring their games to PC (not many i realize).

But what i was getting at is celing, this game unless nintendo really pushes has a limit of 2mill (unlikely) but if it was on pc it could sell much more.

That's why I am glad alot more RPG are ending up on PC. 

Here is another thing ask yourself why emulation is so big becauce there comes a point where it's amlost the only option.

Now with digital this isn't always the case but I still am amazed at the lack of releasing certain games from both Sony and nintendo.

Especially RPG games sometimes take forever and sometimes never come.

Ha emulation the only option?  The only time that has any credence is like Xenoblade on the Wii.  

But otherwise lke 99% of other games the person could just go and buy a fucking WIi or Wii U and buy the game.  Hell see so many times peopel clamoring for pokemon emulator as soon as the new game comes out.  Quit being a fuckign pirate and buy the damn console and game.  You have NO excuse.

Don't have enough money, go and make some damn money.  Your spending dozens of hours a week playing video games.  Work a few more hours and you can then afford you system/game.

While you're at it, why don't you ask for one unified home console that costs the same as a console, but works as well as a PC that has every game on it?

ktay95 said:
ExplodingBlock said:

Yep, call me when you see a Nintendo game for PC

Do emulators count?? =D

Nah, I'm talking about a 100% legit modern Nintendo game on Steam

Nintendo needs a JRPG to distinguish themselves from the rest and Xenoblade series is that game. Everything else is so plain and overdone. I love how fresh XCX is. In general, I love that Monolith soft has always tried to do something refreshing. Wii U needs this. But...having it on PS4 wouldn't hurt either of course. Growing up with PS and Nintendo I didn't care who got the RPGs, I just played them.

irstupid said:
DavidKell said:

I didn't realize nintendo owned them (my bad). But remember some console do bring their games to PC (not many i realize).

But what i was getting at is celing, this game unless nintendo really pushes has a limit of 2mill (unlikely) but if it was on pc it could sell much more.

That's why I am glad alot more RPG are ending up on PC. 

Here is another thing ask yourself why emulation is so big becauce there comes a point where it's amlost the only option.

Now with digital this isn't always the case but I still am amazed at the lack of releasing certain games from both Sony and nintendo.

Especially RPG games sometimes take forever and sometimes never come.

Ha emulation the only option?  The only time that has any credence is like Xenoblade on the Wii.  

But otherwise lke 99% of other games the person could just go and buy a fucking WIi or Wii U and buy the game.  Hell see so many times peopel clamoring for pokemon emulator as soon as the new game comes out.  Quit being a fuckign pirate and buy the damn console and game.  You have NO excuse.

Don't have enough money, go and make some damn money.  Your spending dozens of hours a week playing video games.  Work a few more hours and you can then afford you system/game.

I owned all the last gen consoles and bought many RPG. But I am talking long term sales.