By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Treyarch) announced! World Reveal on April 26th! Futuristic setting, Zombies confirmed

UltimateUnknown said:
Oh no, I don't like the look of the box art. That guy looks like he's decked up with futuristic exo suits and crap.

NO PLEASE NO, NO MORE EXOSUITS!!! I want my guy on the ground, not jumping from rooftop to rooftop like spiderman.

There probably won't be any exosuits... but that doesn't mean that exo mechanics won't be repurposed to meet their "robofuturistic" theme.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network
UltimateUnknown said:
Oh no, I don't like the look of the box art. That guy looks like he's decked up with futuristic exo suits and crap.

NO PLEASE NO, NO MORE EXOSUITS!!! I want my guy on the ground, not jumping from rooftop to rooftop like spiderman.

Like i said in the other thread. Wall running is supposed to be the "Movement like no other previous Call of Duty" David Vonderhaar teased a week or so ago.

zippy said:
Triwells said:
Hope to see this one make it's way to Wii U. Pretty confident since it's Treyarch.

I hope so too, Treyach have experience on Wii U hardware but ultimately its down to Activision...im hopeful, but wouldnt be surprised to see it skip Wii U either.

If this game makes it to Wii U, it will be because Nintendo or someone at Treyarch specifically requested it. If AW skipped the Wii U, and released on the PS3/360, then I don't see Activision greenlighting this for it.

and theres how you kill a franchise nobody wants exo suits, futuristic weapons and environments

the only good thing about the trailer was the flashbacks from BO1

a remaster of cod 4 mw2 or bo1 would sell more than this and the last 2 efforts that were put out

Play Me

PenguinZ said:
UltimateUnknown said:

There probably won't be any exosuits... but that doesn't mean that exo mechanics won't be repurposed to meet their "robofuturistic" theme.

Doesn't matter what they call it. I don't want any of this double jumping, dashing and all kinds of exo BS. Like seriously, why did Treyarch decide to copy AW? It's not like AW is the best selling COD either. The original BO was at the peak of COD sales and that didn't have any of this futuristic tech. At this point I'd much rather take a BO1+2 remastered over this BO3 exo crap. It seriously makes me so mad.

At least I'll have zombies. Oh wait, even zombies was ruined in AW by exo suits. GAAAAHHHHH DARN IT!!!

Around the Network

That guy definitely looks like he's wearing an exosuit. No doubt in my mind.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

UltimateUnknown said:
PenguinZ said:

Doesn't matter what they call it. I don't want any of this double jumping, dashing and all kinds of exo BS. Like seriously, why did Treyarch decide to copy AW? It's not like AW is the best selling COD either. The original BO was at the peak of COD sales and that didn't have any of this futuristic tech. At this point I'd much rather take a BO1+2 remastered over this BO3 exo crap. It seriously makes me so mad.

At least I'll have zombies. Oh wait, even zombies was ruined in AW by exo suits. GAAAAHHHHH DARN IT!!!

eh don't believe vgchartz numbers, black ops 2 actually sold the best. however i am fully against exo movements and i'm almost positive that if they're in the game it will only be the campaign.

ArchangelMadzz said:
That guy definitely looks like he's wearing an exosuit. No doubt in my mind.

i think it's just some future armor, treyarch wouldn't do this (at least in multiplayer and zombies, they might do some future shit in campaign)

It's been a few years, time to jump back in!

I'm hopeful that there is a Wii U version. If there is then I'll buy it.