By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Treyarch) announced! World Reveal on April 26th! Futuristic setting, Zombies confirmed

Triwells said:
Hope to see this one make it's way to Wii U. Pretty confident since it's Treyarch.

I hope so too, Treyach have experience on Wii U hardware but ultimately its down to Activision...im hopeful, but wouldnt be surprised to see it skip Wii U either.

Around the Network

Oh no, I don't like the look of the box art. That guy looks like he's decked up with futuristic exo suits and crap.

NO PLEASE NO, NO MORE EXOSUITS!!! I want my guy on the ground, not jumping from rooftop to rooftop like spiderman.

Next Gen only PLEASE. Zombies alone make Treyarch games the best COD. To think , Treyarch were the b team at the start of gen 7, putting rubbish like COD3 out. How times have changed.

I wish it would be current gen only but I know that's not going to happen. Nonetheless I am interested, but whether I get it will depend on the other games releasing in that period.

TheGoldenBoy said:
I wish it would be current gen only but I know that's not going to happen. Nonetheless I am interested, but whether I get it will depend on the other games releasing in that period.

why is everyone so sure it's not going to be current gen only?

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

why is everyone so sure it's not going to be current gen only?

It's because Activision is all about money and leaving last gen wouldn't be a smart business move since a lot of their audience is still on those consoles. Honestly Activision and EA could end last gen easily if they just made current gen only games.

It's all about the zombie mode for me.

Hmm. I probably would have bought an Xbox if it was WaW 2. That, along with Halo and Battlefront, would have made the purchase worth it.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

I was hoping it would be set in medieval times. You would play as an English archer or the bad ass mother known as Robin Hood. Boom!

i really hope they're trolling us with this ultra future setting, for fuck sakes please just don't do exos, keep the future setting fine whatever but please just no exos