By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Conker’s Big Reunion debut gameplay trailer

XanderXT said:
ktay95 said:

Theres a good reason we dont own One and its shit like this instead of delivering a true new game in the series

It's like announcing Halo 6 to be a multiplayer mod of Half-Life 3!

Not even close. Nobody is calling this a sequel or a true Conker game by any means. You obviously know very little about both Project Spark and this add-on if that is the comparision you're making. 

Around the Network

...Sigh... Nope.

smroadkill15 said:
XanderXT said:

It's like announcing Halo 6 to be a multiplayer mod of Half-Life 3!

Not even close. Nobody is calling this a sequel or a true Conker game by any means. You obviously know very little about both Project Spark and this add-on if that is the comparision you're making. 

I never said it was a true sequel. Stop putting words in my mouth.

XanderXT said:

So Halo 6 wouldn't be a true sequel?  Why would you make a  comparison of, "like Halo 6"  instead of just saying, "Halo" if that wasn't your intention? Maybe you should word it better so I can understand. 

smroadkill15 said:
XanderXT said:

So Halo 6 wouldn't be a true sequel?  Why would you make a  comparison of, "like Halo 6"  instead of just saying, "Halo" if that wasn't your intention? Maybe you should word it better so I can understand. 

Well I don't know what the next game in the Halo series would be called, so I just typed in Halo 6.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

Hmm... doesnt quite pack the punch that we all wanted for a conker sequal. But well... better than nothing i suppose.

Can't help but feel that the majority of complaints stem from nostalgia.

Because it is different, not bad but different, it is feared and thus hated.

I also can't help but theorize that the majority of people complaining don't own a Xbox and have no intention of buying one, but simply used to own a Nintendo 64 and rationalize that they can't play it.

User was moderated for this post.

--Veknoid_Outcast

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

I also can't help but theorize that the majority of people complaining don't own a Xbox and have no intention of buying one, but simply used to own a Nintendo 64 and rationalize that they can't play it.

Must be it. MS could never let a Rare game be bad after all........

KLXVER said:
sales2099 said:

Must be it. MS could never let a Rare game be bad after all........

Considering all of Rares games in the 7th gen got good reviews like Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo, Banjo Nuts/Bolts, Viva Pinata 1/2, Kinect Sports , that isn't true. The exceptions are Kinect Sports 2 and the Xbox One variant which got below 70 on metacritic.

They were however not what fans asked for. There is a difference.

There is clear evidence that Kinect Sports won't be supported anymore and Rare will be going back to fan-favourite titles. But I digress, you didn't exactly disprove my point, while I by contrast have shown that "not what you asked for =/ bad quality".   

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.