By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you guys prefer, Bloodborne or the Souls games?

?

Bloodborne 158 69.60%

Demon's/Dark Souls 69 30.40%

Total:227

Demon's Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 1 > Dark Souls 2

"Souls series" > every other series put together XD

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
Bloodbourne is much more easier than any Souls game. That makes it a bit better in my book.

Bloodborne is harder imo. I rarely died in my first playthrough in Dark 1 or Dark 2.

rolltide101x said:
Demon's Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 1 > Dark Souls 2

"Souls series" > every other series put together XD

agree with this!

I'd put Bloodborne as above the Souls series because the lore was much more interesting to me. The mythos that Bloodborne went with was more in my wheel house. That said I'd like if the next game had more weapons for each playstyle/stat build and rethought the multiplayer system.

So far, I like Bloodborne a little more than Dark Souls.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I just found the Souls games more interesting, difficult, and engrossing (nothing in BB beats Valley of Defilement, Tower of Latria, Painted World, etc.). Also, a lot of BB's areas were very similar to each other. I also appreciate the larger weapon variety in the Souls games. Still, BB is a wonderful game that i am glad to have finished and enjoyed.

Hi

Ultrashroomz said:

Did you ever play Demon's Souls? it is the overall best game imo. Best bosses, best lore, best world, and less cheapness in PvP. 

iLikeEggs said:
I just found the Souls games more interesting, difficult, and engrossing (nothing in BB beats Valley of Defilement, Tower of Latria, Painted World, etc.). Also, a lot of BB's areas were very similar to each other. I also appreciate the larger weapon variety in the Souls games. Still, BB is a wonderful game that i am glad to have finished and enjoyed.

Painted World is one of the worser levels in the Souls series imo. But I do agree with you, Demon's Souls had the best levels of any of the games

rolltide101x said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Did you ever play Demon's Souls? it is the overall best game imo. Best bosses, best lore, best world, and less cheapness in PvP. 

I haven't unfortunately. I certainly need to play it one of these days.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Bloodborne by far. The story and fast paced combat are really good.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3