By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I think my cat is dead:(

We are thinking of getting one from the pound. The cats would otherwise be put down, but many of them are friendly and domesticated and it would be nice to adopt one of them.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

your cat must be proud of you

My sympathies as well starcraft. It was very kind of your family to give him the love and attention he deserved and although he may no longer be around at least he's at peace.

reads "then I renamed him "tripod" to suit his new circumstances"
look at pic..
laughs sadly.. :(

What a heroic animal. He looks like a scarred veteran, or a wounded warrior in the picture. Somehow noble...

R.I.P Tripod.

I remember when my first cat died, I had known him all my life. An enitity, always there, always loved. When he died I genuinely grieved. An old childhood friend had passed on.

Around the Network

My first cat was with me from my birth to my teens. We had two a brother and sister. The brother died first, he had to be put down due to old age/illness but his sister lived on for a few years. Then one day she disappeared. Neighbors and friends all said they had seen her the other day but not since. Within a week she was found curled up in a hedge. We reckon she spent the last few days of her life saying goodbye to the neighborhood. They are both sorely missed.

Aww... I'm so sad. From one cat lover to another, I hope you're doing fine.

I genuinely cried when I read your post, that's so sad. Really.

Off-topic:

I used to *never* like you Starcraft, but in this past week or two, you've really grown on me. I'm sorry if I've been such an ass toward you before.

Thats ok DMeisterJ, it didn't bother me. This is the only place I talk about gaming so I don't begrudge people having different opinions to me.

@tmbh
Come to think of it, Tripod did go over the road and down the street in the last few days we saw him for a few hours at a time. Then he'd come back to eat and sleep and get attention. Perhaps he was saying goodbye.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

That's so horrible man, I have the softest spot for Cats, I have all the time in the world for them, I really hope your Cats okay, or at least not in pain, when I was a child we had a Cat with 3 legs too.

Very recently I was at the Caboolture 24/7 Macdonalds at 1am and noticed a young Cat (maybe 8-10 months old) walking around in the carpark, it was raining so it was all soaked, it was looking at me and crying because it was wet and hungry, I approached it slowly but it kept running away as I got nearer, until eventually it disappeared, I searched around for awhile hoping to find it and take it home, I drove home and got into bed at about 2:30am, laid down for about 10 minutes, thought about the Cat and how much it broke my Heart to know it is lonely/hungry/wet and scared, so I got out of bed and drove all the way back (80km drive) to look for it again, couldn't find it =(

wow art, thats incredible. that must have really felt that to drive that far.

Starcraft, glad you have so many good memories of tripod. (props for the name).

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)