By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I think my cat is dead:(

--OkeyDokey-- said:
(eilataN) said:
I'm sorry about your loss starcraft. it sounds like he was an amazing animal to have made it through so much. you never know though, he might show up one day.

and guys, OD's got tears in his eyes because this thread made him think about his old dog Xena. its so sweet XD

What? No I don't, shut up.

Where are you posting that from?

O___o

I can't tell if he's joking or serious.

@_@ 

Around the Network

It's ok okey *hugs*. Wow, that cat's awesome MikeB, and Simba is a great name.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

--OkeyDokey-- said:
(eilataN) said:
I'm sorry about your loss starcraft. it sounds like he was an amazing animal to have made it through so much. you never know though, he might show up one day.

and guys, OD's got tears in his eyes because this thread made him think about his old dog Xena. its so sweet XD

What? No I don't, shut up.

Where are you posting that from?

Okeydokey trying to maintain his manly image lol.

so much cat love...makes me miss my old ones

I welled-up with tears when I read your post. I can't wait to get home so I can hug my three cats.

For some reason I was reminded of the cliche

"Dogs have owners, cats have staff."

And as such it sounds like you and your family were terrific employees.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network

I hope we were

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Sorry to hear of your loss starcraft, one of our cats (Monty, or Mr. Burns) got killed by a dog last year and that broke my heart, worst thing was to see my little brother cry at the funeral... btw. Mort wasn´t that bad of a name... ok it is latin for death but it´s also one of my faforite charakters from a Terry Pratchet book... anyway I hope Tripod is in a better place now... catching mice with all four paws again :)

I find that a cat that dies is about twice as heavy as a living one. When my one cat died, it went into a drain pipe to die after getting hit by a car. I struggled to pull her out to check on her. The guy that hit her never slowed down either... or even stopped. That was the last time I ever cried about someone dying too. I was 8.

poor kitty, sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved pet.