By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo games release dates disaster

Pretty much.

Around the Network

Huge amounts of failure on that list.

Even Kirby hasn't been released in PAL yet, so add a failure there in Europe.

I have predicted that Xeno will be released at the earliest, Nov 30th in the West. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out in Feb 2016. I have no idea why some people think it will be released in June/July/August lol ... No chance.

star fox and xenoblade won't be delayed and yoshi is kinda first half, at least in europe.

Qwark said:
Well this is even worse than Sony´s release schedule. Got to give credits to MS on making deadlines

Lol yeah grats to Ms....just look how awesome the master chief collection was

Fairly common for Nintendo.

They only released that graphic last year to get people to buy it over the holidays, with assurances that many games were coming in the future, so it's worth the investment. Nintendo has a long history of spacing out and delaying their major titles. I don't think this year is necessarily any worse than most previous years.

Also, Xenoblade is not getting delayed.  The game's already done, it comes out in Japan in three weeks.  Localization for the west has been ongoing for the better part of two years.  I would be shocked if it came out any later than October.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network

only zelda and mario maker failed.

VillANGER said:
Huge amounts of failure on that list.

Even Kirby hasn't been released in PAL yet, so add a failure there in Europe.

I have predicted that Xeno will be released at the earliest, Nov 30th in the West. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out in Feb 2016. I have no idea why some people think it will be released in June/July/August lol ... No chance.

The reason that people are thinking this is that the game is almost doen already, and Is coming out in Japan in the coming months. Plus, I believe they've already started on the translation.

So with all this in mind, after printing out all the copies and sending them to store shevles Its safe to predict a August - November release.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

jonathanalis said:
only zelda and mario maker failed.

So did Project Giant Robot.

Also Yoshi is a miss in the U.S atleast. So that's 4 misses for U.S and 3 for Europe.

And hopefully I'm wrong, but I think Starfox will be a miss too, but like I said I really hope I'm wrong.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Viltgance said:
Qwark said:
Well this is even worse than Sony´s release schedule. Got to give credits to MS on making deadlines

Lol yeah grats to Ms....just look how awesome the master chief collection was

To me 4 better games in one package than Nintendo will bring out this entire year as someone who has barely played any Halo game.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Materia-Blade said:

star fox and xenoblade won't be delayed

We haven't got any information about both titles. Any Xenoblade Direct officially Japan only.